[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like hipster girls would be the most annoying girlfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Grimes.jpg (3 MB, 2487x3730) Image search: [Google]
Grimes.jpg
3 MB, 2487x3730
I feel like hipster girls would be the most annoying girlfriends
>>
>>60951300
yes, but grimeth aint hipster
>>
>tfw I like short hair on girls

It ain't easy when everyone I'm attracted to is either an asshole or a lesbian.
>>
I'm hoping to find a post-hipster grill. One that used to be a hipster but has since renounced her pretension and embraced humility while still seeking knowledge. Currently aspiring to be this. New sincerity is the answer.
>>
huh? thought i was on /mu/. looks like i was wrong.
>>
>>60951300
they're alright

>right
>right
>right
>right
>>
>>60953436
pic related
>>
>>60953404
Surely this is the right place, since we're talking about hypothetical girlfriends
>>
>>60951899
she's the epitomy of tumblr/hipster/ garbage
>>
>>60953515
and you are mad at her
>>
well, they certainly like to buy new clothing, of this I am certain. Depending on where you live, might even effect your wallet.
>>
>>60953367
yes
>>
>>60951300
>implying you even like girls
faggot
>>
>>60954465
>implying liking girls is faggotry
>>
/mu/ will bitch day and night about tumblr, but y'all can't see that Grimes is the epitome of le super quirky "I'm not like those other girls". Y'all blind as fuck.
>>
>>60954504
>liking girls
Bet you wish you could kiss girls on the mouth fag.
>>
i don't like the grimes i think shes shallow
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.