[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album encompasses Teenage angst and youth itself so perfectly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: americanfootball.jpg (88 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
americanfootball.jpg
88 KB, 1440x1080
This album encompasses Teenage angst and youth itself so perfectly, right down to the album cover itself.
Like just look at that cover, it shows someone looking up at a second story house, maybe in the suburbs, on a cool night, maybe late October due to the tree in the background, wanting to talk to whoever is in that room. I like to think its a boy, probably 16 or 17, trying to contact a girl, maybe his ex, by calling up to her, but just can't, and it gets darker and darker outside, while that light become his only source of brightness.
Anyway, are there any other albums that capture teenage youth so well?
>>
>>60950856
no it doesnt
>>
stop jerking off and ask a girl out
>>
>>60950856

are you on which drug effect?
>>
>>60950917
>he actually talks about teenage feelings in the album
are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>60950965
its a fucking garbage album
>>
>>60951019
Lemme guess, you also think FO4 is game of the year too, right?
>>
>>60950856
>This album encompasses spoiled kid U.S. suburb life and entitlement itself so perfectly, right down to the 2deep4u cover itself like just look at that cover and how some tryhard ego fuck-stick in 8th grade wants to talk to some chick that's a vapid cunt to begin with but pesters the poor girl himself due to his lack of good taste in women. Anyway, are there other albums that capture 1st world problems so well?

FTFY
>>
>>60951033
video games are anti-art, plebbo
>>
>>60951188
>he hasn't played Ico
>>
>>60950856
go back to reddit fag
>>
>>60950856
i agree entirely thats why it makes me cringe
>>
>>60950856
You're exactly right and that's why I hate this album so fucking much. Go listen to "The Boy Of Anguish Traded In His Misery For The Lonely Life Of The Road", at least that's manly.
>>
>>60951461
You must be an alpha male.
>>
>>60951158
Do FYEBS now
>>
>>60951557
You're damn right. I'm a mechanic and I listen to that every day while I'm at work. I guarantee you, it's much better than that pretentious pussy shit OP put. At least this shit is heavy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9lYwVm1NDg
>>
This album encompasses Teenage angst and youth itself so perfectly, right down to the album cover itself.
Like just look at that cover, it shows someone looking up at a second story house, maybe in the suburbs, on a cool night, maybe late October due to the tree in the background, wanting to talk to whoever is in that room. I like to think its a boy, probably 16 or 17, trying to contact a girl, maybe his ex, by calling up to her, but just can't, and it gets darker and darker outside, while that light become his only source of brightness.
Anyway, are there any other albums that capture teenage youth so well?
>>
>>60951715
is this a new epic may may xD
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.