[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post good djent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Post good djent
>>
No such thing.
Get out.
>>
>>60947710
well I just posted it in the op
>>
File: a1191491196_10.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1191491196_10.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1200
>>60947680
>>
>>60947721
If I wanted to listen to the same uninteresting rhythm repeated to infinitely for each track, then sure Meshuggah would fill my needs.
However as a sane person, that's fucking boring.
>>
>>60947755
>not liking Meshuggah

who are you and what do you want
>>
>>60947680
beneath is an excellent song
not sure i like a djent band, but there are bands that use djent elements in their music, like pain of salvation and haken
>>
>>60947680
Meshuggah did it best, and even then, it wasn't that good. Pretty much everything that came after Meshuggah was BR00TAL chugcore with "philosophical" lyrics and really, really cringe-worthy clean vocals by guys who make Ronnie Radke sound like the most manly man in existence. And speaking of limp-dicked metalcore frontmen, that was the genre that absorbed post-Meshuggah djent: metalcore, deathcore, all these ___cores with uninspired idiots behind them who knew idiots would eat their shit up if they took the next logical step and made their chugging "technical" with lyrics about styroscopic contortion assaults and whatnot.

Meshuggah did it best, and you posted their best rendition of it, but really, if you want anything better than what they do, you'll inevitably be disappointed. Veil of Maya, Born of Osiris, blahblahblah, it's all shit that only "smart" people like my heroin-addicted ex could find deep and enjoyable.
>>
only meshuggah is worth
>>
>>60948331
/thread/
>>
>post-good
>after-good
Sounds about right
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.