[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have cringe friends, /mu/? Share your stories. >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 640x960
Do you have cringe friends, /mu/?

Share your stories.

>be me
>out with friend in car
>he puts on disturbed - decadance
>bangs his head the whole time
>my turn to put something on
>I put on fucking Radiohead
>"dude what is this shit this isn't rhthym at all turn this off"
>quiet drive all the way back home
>>
#_#
>>
>>60945843
>get in car with a friend to eat food
>plays music
>oh this is awful
>wait this sounds familiar..
>look it up
>HOPSIN "You Are My Enemy"
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaĆ¢Ć¦.jpg
>>
>>60945843
in truth you were the cringe worthy person
>>
>>60945843
Yeah they all listen to music with more than 1,400 views on YouTube

Fuxking worthless human beings if you ask me
>>
>>60945843
Could you have any less tact? If you're in the car with someone who gets down with disturbed, regardless of whether you agree with his tastes or not, at least try and meet him halfway. Pulling something like this just reeks of a desperate cry for attention. You tried so hard to impress him, when all he wanted to do was get down. Not everyone values music to the same degree, and you need to recognize that. Your listening to Radiohead does not give you license to look down your nose on people who don't. Your friend isn't cringe, you're just a self-important twat who doesn't understand how to interact with people on an intimate level.
>>
>>60946982
Because it's unimaginable for a Disturbed fan to also enjoy one of the most successful rock bands of the past 20 years?
>>
File: it-s-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (29 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
it-s-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
29 KB, 446x357
>>60947045
this, treating radiohead like its some avant-garde experimental jazz-hop band with post technical influences
>costanza.png
>>
>>60945843
my friend keeps thinking my bloody valentine is bullet for my valentine :(
>>
>>60947045
It's one thing if it was Creep, or one of the singles from OK Computer or something like that, but there is an undeniable gap in accessibility to the musical layman between anything Disturbed has ever done, and the majority of Radiohead's discography. It isn't unimaginable, but unlikely that a Disturbed fan will find value in any track from Kid A on the first listen, especially considering the circumstances. I enjoy most of Radiohead's music at home, for instance, but it still sounds horrible in my car's speakers.
>>
well what track did you play OP?
>>
>>60947293
Creep
>>
>>60947378
Kinda weird that he had never heard Creep at this point. Creep is a pretty cringe song itself, though.
>>
>be me
>some faggy autistic retard wants to ride with me
>I really don't want to drive him, but I feel bad for him
>I finally give in and let him ride with me
>I want to listen to tunes, and as I have a life filled with education and sex I hardly have the time to find new music
>I put on the only thing on my iPod and bob my head a little
>the autist goes crazy
>"WHAAAT?! THAT'S NOT PATRICIAAAAAAAAAANN!" he screams
>he yanks the aux cord out and puts on his own tunes
>he starts singing loudly and off-key, "EVERRRYYYYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIING"
>I have no idea what's going on
>too scared to talk the rest of the drive there
>>
>>60947134
A girl I was seeing started being funny with me when I said I was going to see My Bloody Valentine. Turned out she thought I meant Bullet For My Valentine.

Crisis averted.
>>
>>60947293
The Suburbs
>>
>put on sounds of life by pendulum to try to get sister to expand her horizons beyond music she hears at clubs
>she looks uncomfortable through intro
>"um... are there any lyrics?"
>"actually yes."
>girl starts singing in semi-hushed voice with semi-complicated lyrics
>sister looks more uncomfortable
>I turn song off, she leaves and goes back to listening to "crazy bitch" by buckcherry and shouting along
>>
>>60947484
kek
>>
>>60947574
Do I Wanna Know
>>
>>60947614
this reeks of basement dweller
the real cringe is that you even slightly value anything Pendulum ever did as worth shit and act as if it's anything better than "music [your sister] hears at clubs"
>>
My cringe friend thought my son ronaldo was my son rolando can you believe that?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.