[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you have 10 seconds to name a good anti-reagan song protip:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
you have 10 seconds to name a good anti-reagan song

protip: you can't
>>
Killer Mike - Reagan

Well that was easy as fuck
>>
>>60943144
how did i immediately know this would be the first reply

/mu/ is so predictable
>>
>>60943161
because this whole thread was crystal-clearly made for this song
>>
RATM probably made a few if you count anything directly ideologically opposed.
>>
Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
>>
WE ARE THE SONS OF REAGAN HEIL!
>>
Ramones - Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
>>
megadeath peace sells
>>
>>60943119
California Uber Alles - Dead Kennedys
>>
Dead Kennedys - We've Got a Bigger Problem Now

although it's just California Uber Alles with slightly different lyrics and a lounge intro
>>
>>60943209
That's anti-Brown
>>
why did american vote in an actor with alzheimer's to be their president?
>>
File: faggots.jpg (80 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
80 KB, 300x400
>>60943144
this song isn't good and that album isn't good because Killer Mike was corny2thamax
>>
Ignoreland - R.E.M.
>>
File: YouCantBeSerious.png (175 KB, 469x247) Image search: [Google]
YouCantBeSerious.png
175 KB, 469x247
>>60943321
Do you even politic? Nixon resigned in his second term and literally could not run for President again, much less have a snowball's chance in Hell at getting reelected if the two-term rule weren't in place. Plus Nixon was a Republican, not a Democrat. What the fuck are you smoking? Stay in school, kiddo.
>>
there's a dude with a noise project called breakdancing ronald reagan

also this blank record titled "the wit and wisdom of ronald reagan"
http://www.discogs.com/No-Artist-The-Wit-And-Wisdom-Of-Ronald-Reagan/release/1421098
>>
>>60943321
"Neoconservatism exploited peoples' fears in new and effective ways. Also the alternative was Nixon and he looked awful all the time. Basically our politics are shit."
did the user delete this or are mods fags
>>
>>60943298
>what is a good anti-reagan son
>killer mike one
>that one is not good

I just knew this was going to follow exactly like this
>>
File: Alison Brie Pussy.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
Alison Brie Pussy.gif
1 MB, 360x202
>>60943413
I'm not OP btw
>>
>>60943381
Mixed him up with JFK somehow. Man my history classes stopped in the seventies.
>>60943409
I realized it was wrong it like three ways man. Let me go read a fucking book.
>>
File: Alan Alda smug face.jpg (33 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Alan Alda smug face.jpg
33 KB, 450x338
>>60943467
lmfao sorry
>>
FOUR WORDS

I'M
GLAD
REAGAN
DEAD
>>
>>60943507
you forgot "is"
>>
>>60943507
RONALD
WILSON
REAGAN
>>
>>60943196
>Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
Before departing for Germany, Reagan ignited more controversy when he expressed his belief that the soldiers buried at Bitburg "were victims, just as surely as the victims in the concentration camps."[7] In his remarks immediately after the cemetery visit, Reagan said that "the crimes of the SS must rank among the most heinous in human history", but noted that many of those interred at Bitburg were "simply soldiers in the German army... There were thousands of such soldiers for whom Nazism meant no more than a brutal end to a short life."

What he did wasn't wrong. Reagan was alright. Overrated by the right, underrated by the left.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.