[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you find it hard to honestly rank your favorite albums because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ncoNwuh1tcGMYNE0[1].png (55 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
ncoNwuh1tcGMYNE0[1].png
55 KB, 209x204
Do you find it hard to honestly rank your favorite albums because you want prestigious albums to be high on the list such as trout mask replica
>>
No, but I don't rank my favorites.
>>
>he ranks albums
>>
>>60942441
Trout mask replica was the vaporwave of its time- trying to be artsy just for the sake of it. What do you call that again? hmm ah pretentious. The difference is vaporwave does it ironically
>>
no i find it hard to rank my favorite albums because it's hard for me to pick which of my favorites i like more
>>
>>60942441
scaruffi gave my favorite prog album a 5, fuck what he thinks
>>
>>60942529
I think that means you can't listen to it anymore

which one btw
>>
>>60942529
Which one?
The highest score he gave to genesis was a fucking 7. cmon
>>
i dont rate albums based on how influential/unique they are
>>
File: pic related.jpg (135 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
135 KB, 700x700
>>60942495
>The difference is vaporwave does it ironically
>Implying anything after Hit Vibes was ironic
>>
>>60942529
That means it's okay. That's not that bad. Stop going with IGN's over inflated rating system.
>>
>>60942495
This comment's gotta be bait.
>>
>>60942820
daily reminder that scroofy gave Korn's s/t a 7.5, which included a song about homosexuality called "Faget"
>>
no because i'm not 16 anymore
>>
>>60943081
Which is higher than any Beatles, Beach Boys, Radiohead, etc album
>>
>>60943057
No it doesn't. It means it's negligible/not worth a listen. His scale says that literally on his website.
>>
>>60943081
implying there's anything wrong with that
>>
>>60943081
>is no longer art when it goes against the narrative I was forcefed and it hurts my feelings

ok friend, keep me posted
>>
>>60943081
Have you ever listened to "Faget"? It's actually an anti-homophobia song.
>>
>>60943347
>>60944061
>>60944102
not trying to make social commentary, just pointing out that the song's title is not a word or phrase that contributes to the meaning of the song, not even a respectful name for a homosexual, not even the homophobic slur "faggot", but the hilarious butchered spelling "faget". fucking lol
>>
>>60942441
as luck would have it, my taste correlates nicely with classy prestigious albums
>>
>>60942441
he loves 12 year olds
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.