[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'm a rockstar adored by millions but still have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x372
>tfw I'm a rockstar adored by millions but still have no self worth and hate myself

How does something like this happen mu?
>>
>>60942041
by having the mental illness called "edgy faggot"
>>
>>60942041
Boredoms are sick
>>
Depression and addiction

>>60942058
Shut the fuck up. Your comment here is 100x edgier.
>>
Living in constant agony and suffering from depression that people misinterpret as "effortlessness" and "too cool to care" will do you in pretty quick.
>>
It's a lot of pressure being the voice of a generation
>>
An incurable stomach bug, a heroin addiction, an abusive crackwhore wife, bipolar disorder, depression stemming from childhood trauma, POSSIBLE asperger's, billy corgan POSSIBLY fucking your wife, relentless paparazzi and 'journalist' leeches, pressures from stardom, the need to always be doing shit and unable to be a good father, being shunned by your underground rock friends for being too famous, and a greedy record company that won't leave you alone all seem like viable reasons for a shotgun mouthwash
>>
>>60942041
The adoration of millions means little in the end. All that really matters is genuine relations with just one - two true friends. Fuck all that rockstar bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y4suznUbQU
>>
>>60942175
>it's not good... for you

What did he meme by this?
>>
>>60942274
he was talking to you, and it means kid, don't you buy into that "drugs-self-destruction-rock'n'roll" crap, since he knows what it all is about
>>
Bipolar disorder, alcoholism, heroin addiction. It's really not that complicated.
>>
>>60942165
And despite all this he still couldn't get some quiet time doing smack in the seclusion of his greenhouse without some dickhead breaking in and snuffing his candle.
>>
>>60942165
Hell, just the possibility of Billy Corgan fucking my wife would be enough for me to question my place in the universe.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.