[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thought's on Sophie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: sophie-bipp.jpg (64 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
sophie-bipp.jpg
64 KB, 620x413
i just got into sophie and it's some interesting shit.
>>
he's talented. I'm eagerly waiting for a full concept album
>>
basic shit
>>
trash
>>
>>60936163
It's something that I become really addicted to for a short while and then completely move on from. I like a lot of the production ideas, and Vyzee is probably his best track so far.
>>
why is that bacon blue?
>>
>>60936163
He said he's influenced by shopping which I think makes sense
>>
knows how to doll up. Appreciated.
>>
I think sophie perfectly captures an obscure vague aura of my childhood subconscious, it's really weird how his music just feels like the early 2000s but in a weird alternate dimensional way
>>
File: ?what's this about music.jpg (59 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
?what's this about music.jpg
59 KB, 800x533
>>60937177
they all have at least one angle
>>
>>60936163
The biggest crock indie has cooked up this decade.
>>
>>60937177
Yea I did kinda feel like Sophie, animal collective, and probably death grips when I was a kid
>>
File: 1449362478872.png (470 KB, 745x645) Image search: [Google]
1449362478872.png
470 KB, 745x645
>>60937204
>indie
>>
>>60937204
>Indie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w
bruh
>>
>>60937192
i want this *P ussy C hick Music, (P)rostitute (C)lubbing Music.
>>
File: vogue-gov-ball-1.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vogue-gov-ball-1.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>60937251
nice
>>
PRODUCT was excellent and the track that came with that dildo was good too
>>
>>60937250
>>60937229
Shall we say the underground?
>>
>wonder why /mu/ is suddenly paying attention to sophie
>turns out fagtano liked product
i hate you all
>>
>>60936163

it's post new sincere

no longer human
>>
SOPHIE is fucking shit, A.G. Cook is fucking shit,
GFOTY is fucking shit and PC Music is fucking shit.
>>
Love it.
I love that glitchy sterile metallic sound.
Classical Curves by Jam City. Vektroid's remix of Magic Fades' Ecco. Stuff like that.
>>
>>60937483
it was that 4.6 review on RA probs
>>
>>60937305
Was it Vyzee? That one is dabes from the comp.
>>
>>60936163
awful
>>
>>60937152
it's a slide yo
>>
rofl so progressive so SEX POSITIVE

guys my album cover is a double pronged & ribbed anal FUCKING anal fuck anal pussyfuck uGHHhghghgh sex culture yess fuck yes ohhh

what a statement

what a statement sophie what a steaetment, the .. muh .

culture... sex,, yea dude the sex fuckk uhh.. the agency... the culture..... that wherewithin the strucutres of societal institutionalized systems..
>>
>>60939588
sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
Sh Sh Shake it up and make it FIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZ
>>
>>60939714
yo someone get sophie in the studio with elysia crampton

just like get them in the studio for the ultra political dance music.. stsyatements.. the systems,... the corporation marxism.,.

dildo represents... repeerestnation of the systems of capitalistic socio anarchy culture socIO economics... economys of yhss stytem

u can just get like sophie to do a very controversial sexual cover maybe a three pronged dildo with rocket boosters and some post-internet branding (is putting MONSTER energy on tshirts still the in thing?) and elysia can write the essay in the album insert about w/e... then on the record for the ULTIMATE statement just make it like a blank record. no music at all.

no music. no life. the agency of the statement of cultural systematics
>>
>>60936163
political correctness shit
>>
>>60939729
wew lad
>>
>>60939729
holy kek this is accurate
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.