[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Artists you would pay VIP tickets for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: lorde-bikini-3.jpg (68 KB, 480x672) Image search: [Google]
lorde-bikini-3.jpg
68 KB, 480x672
ITT: Artists you would pay VIP tickets for
>>
>>60934542
Lorde confirmed for shit taste in men.

Which means I might have a shot with that cutie!
>>
bitch has a body like spongebob
>>
>>60934614
he's probably a bad boy that neglects her feelings and like "has better things to do" all the time than watch netflix with her. she's into it tho, LOOK!
>>
>>60934614
>Lorde confirmed for shit taste in men.
i always hear this but hes honestly a lot better looking that her. i guess her fame and celebrity status makes her more desirable by some but in terms of physical attractiveness hes about a 6 and shes maybe a 4
>>
>>60934614
>implying she could even do better

ugly af and shit body
>>
File: mac-unhappy.png (57 KB, 389x383) Image search: [Google]
mac-unhappy.png
57 KB, 389x383
1977 Fleetwood mac
>>
thought that was the Asian dude from the walking dead
>>
>>60934665
>lanky indian-chink with chest tattoos
he's not attractive
>>
>>60934665

they're both as equally disgusting
>>
>>60935000
trips of truth
>>
>>60934542
I would pay VIP tickets if it meant I had the slightest chance of eating Lorde's ass.
>>
Lorde is god tier
>>
reminder that lorde literally posted a demo version of 'royals' on /mu/, and no amount of denial on her part will change that.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 479x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 479x533
>>
>>60935650
Aaron pls respond to me
>>
>>60935638
proof?
>>
>>
>>60935650
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THE FUCK THIS GUY IS
>>
>>60935740
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S31035283
>>
>>60935779
Best DJ out at the moment.
>>
>>60935779
"memeron" and occasionally the ugly mug he's with
>>
>>60935806

o i am laffin
>>
>>60934659
*raises spork*
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.