[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dallas Green
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: If I Should Go Before You.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
If I Should Go Before You.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
he has some good tunes
>>
Overrated in the alternative world, but underrated here on /mu/
>>
Also, this record is pretty good. He's working with a new sound and it paid off. 7.4 desu
>>
I hate his voice.
>>
babbys first emo
>>
>>60933798
>>60933929
>>60934102
The Girl is a heartwrenchingly gorgeous song
>>
>>60933798
for kids who were into emo and mall shit in the 00s and think they have adapted to adulthood but in reallity have failed miserably
>>
>>60934162
>>60934181
>not even emo
what the fuck?
>>
>>60934220
never said he was you retard. have you listened to alexisonfire? or are you really that underage that you know city and colour but werent surrounded by faggots who cut themselves to alexisonfire and the like in 2005
>>
>>60934241
that truly was a disgusting time. tfw when you hung out with people like that back in the noughties
>>
>>60934181
>>60934241
As much as I hate your hostility, you're essentially correct. And I wouldn't say they've failed at adapting to adulthood, so much as just pay too much attention to shit in their past that doesn't matter.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.