[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: bjork.jpg (397 KB, 1200x886) Image search: [Google]
bjork.jpg
397 KB, 1200x886
What happened /mu/?
>>
Women don't age so well.
>>
>>60930949
Kid Cudi's new album
>>
>>60930973
*white people
>>
the Earth moved around the Sun a number of times
>>
who gives an fuck
>>
>>60930949
bjork's chin scares me
>>
>>60931067
fuck you

Aryan women are objectively the most beautiful
>>
>>60930949
pregnancy
>>
>>60931067
White men age fine.

Women of all races become crones and hags.
>>
I'd still stick it in about an inch, but only for a second - just to say that I did.
>>
>>60931067
>iceland
>white
>>
Tapping into the magical eather for musical genius takes a toll on the body so I'm actually surprised she's lasted this long.
>>
>>60934179
Iceland is a mix of vikings and elves, and are the most homogeneous country in the world.

They are the whitest people on the face of the planet.
>>
>>60934078
>White men age fine.
lol nice joke
>>
nothing

STILL MAKES BLASTING MUSIC
>>
Mongolians genes
>>
>>60934277

they have a lot of mongoloid genes from various places, also i just recently found out iceland is literally just off the coast of ireland, i always thought it was east of the uk
>>
>>60930949
>why isn't this 50 y/o woman as attractive as she was at 20
Fuck off
>>
why do people think she's so attractive anyway
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.