[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove to me that radiohead isn't the most important band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Radiohead.jpg (6 KB, 220x74) Image search: [Google]
220px-Radiohead.jpg
6 KB, 220x74
Prove to me that radiohead isn't the most important band of our generation, and possibly all time.

>protip: you cant
>>
That honor goes to RWJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwsJtSfyXU
>>
You're right /thread
>>
Or you could listen to music that isn't on Pitchfork
>>
>>60929160
Holy fuck, never saw when they changed the animation.

Holy fuck he couldn't afford better animators?
>>
File: redownload.jpg (13 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
redownload.jpg
13 KB, 203x249
>>60929139
What do you mean our generation? My generation was fighting for our freedom in vietnam while these bozos were probably still in one of my testicles.
>>
>>60929139
>Radiohead is the most important band of our generation
Yes, it's true
>Possibly all time
No, The Beatles are
>>
>>60929139
influenced by everyone
influences of no one

"nah"
>>
>>60929846
I wanna meme you so hard right now but i wont
>>
>>60929139
A good band that this board and pitchfork have overhyped to oblivion
>>
Not as influential as Nirvana

Why are they important at all again? They sold alot of records? So what?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.