[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like it, my friend /mu/tants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Devin_Townsend_Z2_cover.jpg (62 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Devin_Townsend_Z2_cover.jpg
62 KB, 400x400
Did you like it, my friend /mu/tants?
>>
Personally i think it's not bad, and i do enjoy it, but at the same time it's one of devin's weaker efforts ~
>>
>>60927961
I preordered the Z1 on his website years ago, with a note saying '' great fucking album''

It came through the mail with a post-it on it saying ''thank you :)''

I wonder if it was him

btw Canakek reporting in
>>
>>60927961
The album is basically way weaker version of Addicted and first Ziltoid
>>
First disc is Epicloud Part 2
Second disc is Ziltoid Part 2
I thought it was ok I guess, but somewhat disappointing considering how diverse the other DTP releases are.
>>
The first disc is somewhat of a step down from Devin's previous recent work, but still has its great moments.

The second disc isn't horribly bad, but it still makes me cringe.
>>
>>60928599
Well casualties of cool that came at very same year was absolutely excellent, so, Devin still has it , Z2 was just not one of his more successful albums. It's not BAD though
>>
It needed more of only Devin singing. Especially dark matters where the vocals sound like a mess
>>
btw Devin is going to release an album next year called Transcendence, and after that he also has a "symphonic project"
>>
>>60928028
It was more than likely his wife. IIRC she's the one who manages HevyDevy orders.
>>
>>60927961
It looks like Coach Z from Homestar Runner dropped his second mixtape.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.