[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best weezer album? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Pinkerton_cover.jpg (14 KB, 307x300) Image search: [Google]
Pinkerton_cover.jpg
14 KB, 307x300
Best weezer album? Pic related
>>
indeedy do
>>
Pinkerton is good obv but rating it as the best is a meme. The obvious best Weezer album is the blue album, it's not really up for discussion.
>>
>>60923492
But it is the best record out of their discography. The blue album comes second for me.
>>
>>60923710
Are you 16?
>>
lmao that's their worst album
Still alright, though.
>>
blue album, with pinkerton being a close second.
just my opinion though.
>>
>>60923730
>worse than raditude

i understand if you dislike pinkerton but you're just being ridiculous
>>
>>60923492
>rating it as the best is a meme.
>The obvious best Weezer album is the blue album
>it's not really up for discussion.

But you're wrong.
>>
>>60923780
Raditude is at least decent buttrock. Pinkerton is just horrible emo. Neither genre is inherently worse, but Pinkerton just licks arse for a living.
>>
>>60923825
>buttrock
>decent

>pinkerton
>emo

What the fuck? Pinkerton is just an Alternative Rock/Power Pop album with some depressing subject matter. Also how the fuck is Raditude buttrock? If you want decent buttrock listen to Kyuss. Raditude is just a lazy shit album where Weezer try to appeal to Disney kids.
>>
>>60922729
Brickwalled shite
>>
>>60923727
Nope. 21. I fell in love with this record last year during my freshman year of college. I could connect with so many of the themes on this album. The isolation, being afraid to confess your true feelings to another person, feeling awkward, being tired of purely sexual relationships and wanting something more, etc.

The themes in the song lyrics are fantastic and the bands sound really comes together so much more darker than TBA. I just love the loudness, the raw yelling and the pain, anger and frustration you can hear in Rivers Cuomo's voice on each and every track. It's a beautiful, classic emo record.

The Blue Album is fantastic too,, don't get me wrong. But I guess I just like Pinkerton more because I know how to connect with it more than the blue album.
>>
>>60924111
Dysney pop is good, though. It's like crips: you know it's bullshit, but it's tasty bullshit.
>>
>>60924176
What? It's one of the only Weezer albums that aren't brickwalled. That's more like Blue and Green.
>>
>>60924111
>pinkerton
>not emo
it's more emo than it is power pop
>>
>>60925265
the sacd version of blue album fixes that tho well into dr11
>>
>>60925265
Make Believe is the most brickwalled non-metal album ever made,
>>
File: thegoodlife-flac.png (112 KB, 1895x837) Image search: [Google]
thegoodlife-flac.png
112 KB, 1895x837
>>60925265
see
>>
>>60925300
>2015
>thinking emo is an actual genre
>>
>>60925340
Not Californication?
>>
>>60925475
Fucking special editions
>>
>>60925646
I'll uploading in 320 in about 10 or so minutes
>>
Pinkerton is unintentionally hilarious. Literally /r9k/ the album minus the fact that no one there is tired of sex because they're all virgins.
>>
File: Cover Out.jpg (2 MB, 3194x1592) Image search: [Google]
Cover Out.jpg
2 MB, 3194x1592
Alright, Here is the far superior remaster of Weezer's Blue Album
https://mega.nz/#!q80ADDZA!ZmQK3FVtlRoNP_2M3AFWyCJBPdaUoMOB_OIzPG303Xg
>>
File: allsmiles.jpg (46 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
allsmiles.jpg
46 KB, 331x473
>>60925963
It does sound better, thanks senpai.
>>
>>60924256
>gets shitposted
>responds with a well thought out, respectful, and personal post

Stay gold
>>
>>60923730
I can understand liking Blue better but this is just absurd.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.