[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on these Youtube reviewers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: youtube reviewers.jpg (553 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
youtube reviewers.jpg
553 KB, 2400x2400
Title says it all.
>>
Top right has a ton of Green Day posters, praises Oasis and gave Blurryface 4.5/5
>>
Myke C-Town is a black patrician.
>>
I only like Hereliesmsic because he's cute
>>
can go from frank sinatra to killswitch engage to korn in a matter of minutes /5
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
you're missing the best one, OP
>>
>>60920057
a really nice guy but shit taste, unfortunately
>>
>>60920057
Everything about that guy is horrendous, from his taste to his camera quality.
>>
Don't know/watch any of them but I recognize bottom left
>>
>>60919937
Spectrum Pulse = Great
ARTV = Cancerous, Worst taste I've ever seen for such a popular reviewer
Myke C-Town = Don't know him that well but from what I've seen good taste
Other - Don't know him but Def Leppard T-shirt so probably crap
>>
>>60919937
Spectrum Pulse is fucking atrocious. Some of the worst taste I've ever seen. Myke C-town is okay, but he doesn't really have a wide range of reviews and he can sound pretty pretentious at times. His Jenny Death review was great though. Don't know the other two.
>>
>>60920335
Spectrum Pulse is very likable even when I disagree with him and I think he gives fair reviews even if his taste prefers poppy music that /mu/ would consider trash
>>
>>60920335
If you think Spectrum Pulse is bad taste you have not seen ARTV reviews
>>
>>60919937
Spectrum Pulse - pretty bad
ARTV - Makes Spectrum Pulse look like Scaruffi. This guy embodies everything that is wrong with music reviewers and his tastes are literally that of a 13 year old girl.
Myke C Town - Knows his shit. Fairly open minded and usually has pretty intelligent things to say.
Dont know the other guy
>>60920057
absolute autist
>>
top left-the worst reviewer I've ever seen
myke-dumbass but sometimes entertaining
don't know the other 2
>>
>>60921702
Who haven't seen ARTV reviews then
>>
Here Lies Music is obviously the best YouTube critic
>>
>>60919937
literally whos and le black 'black metal' man
>>60920057
literally the amazing atheist of music reviews
>>
>>60923426
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>60920057
I actually like him, but his non-metal taste is pretty shit
>>
Mike C Town thinks he is so much smarter than the other dudes in deadend
>>
literally who
>>
>>60923656
He actually is.
>>
>>60923699
ken is the one with the deepest knowledge of southern/west coast hip hop. Beezy knows a lot about samples and shit. Ralph and Myke aren't on the same level when it comes to hip hop I don't think
>>
>>60924058
I really like Ken. He reminds me of that uncle you go to when you want life knowledge and stories.

Honestly, I like everyone in Deadend equally for different reasons. Except Ralph though. Fuck him
>>
Top row deserves to be put to death. Myke C-Town has good taste but he's also a hypersensitive pussy. Don't know who the spic is.
>>
>>60923656
Or at least he thinks he has a section of fans who think he does. The first DEHH review I watched was the money store so I liked him a lot first. He has good insight and drops good recs but a lot of the time I just want him to shut up.
>>
I mean Myke's a pretty smart guy and he's articulate and all but he's just way too insecure for me to take him seriously
Like everything from the nature of his opinions to the way he presents them just screams GUYS PLEASE VALIDATE ME PLEASE
It's a shame
>>
>>60919937
>spectrum pulse
Shit taste but at least he can articulate why he likes/dislikes something
>artv
Biggest faggot of all the reviewers
>myke c town
Entry level taste for backpacker hip hop and metal. Holier-than-thou attitude masked as "LOL everyone got they own pinions"
People only like him cuz the rest of DEH is trash (beezy is ok even tho he can't articulate)

Myke is also a big sensitive baby
>other guy
Literally who
>>
Spectrum Pulse needs to work on overall presence. He might be a better writer than he is a talker. His lame presentation and speaking style makes it hard to pay attention for the entire duration of his video. He's easy to just tune out. He just has no personality.

ARTV is pretty awful. I just can't take a guy with his taste seriously. Unless you're review one genre, than you have to have a pretty wide variety of tastes to review music legitimately. This may sound kind of like a large sweeping statement, but I seriously don't think you can be a real music guru is your favorite band is Green Day. He acts overly bitter towards music he doesn't like and his fanboy gets the best of him for bands from his past. He's just a pathetic manchild.

My experience with Mike is limited, but he's pretty middle of the road. He's never really impressed me, but he's not terrible. He's pretty unoffensive. I can't imagine too many people have strong opinions of him on either side.

I have no clue who bottom right is. I miss Stephen Francis. I wish ARTV didn't bully him and make him quit. TheRecordSpins was amazing unintentional comedy for my inner snob.
>>
>>60926093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxKQVfzDUw

He's back and he's talking to imaginary people off screen.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.