[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most Annoying Voice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: dying cat with sinus infection.jpg (2 MB, 3004x2998) Image search: [Google]
dying cat with sinus infection.jpg
2 MB, 3004x2998
Okay. We can all agree that Joanna Newsom has that most annoying voice in music today. That one's easy. But who has the SECOND most annoying voice?
>>
You
>>
Grimes
>>
>>60919666
/thread
>>
>>60919658
Kid Cudi and Nicki Minaj are objectively the 2 worst.
>>
the girl from that does the all about the ass song
>>
>>60919692
>Kid Cudi
Pretty annoying.
>Nicki Minaj
Can be good sometimes.
>>
Kendrick Lamar.
>>
>>60919666
Well played, Satan.
>>
>>60919757
Fuck off
>>
>>60919757
true
>>
>>60919851
No, YOU fuck off.
>>
>>60919851
Awww somebody made fun of your whiny pop rap superstar and now your precious feewings are hurt?
>>
chvrches
>>
Kendrick Lamar
>>
>>60919666
#SatanicREKT
>>
>>60919670
No, it's perfect
>>
Claudio Sanchez of Coheed and Cambria.
>>
Bjork

/thread
>>
i hate that generic voice that most female pop singers have now, which is the Dillon voice. i also dont like newsoms voice at all. mariyah carey shit is also boring
>>
thanks for speaking the truth OP

totally fucking ruins her music
>>
>>60919670
>>60919757
One of these two
>>
>>60920272
>mariyah carey shit is also boring
She's an example of somebody with an amazing voice who produced nothing but shitty pop music for her whole career.
>>
>>60920258
How can anyone think this?
>>
>>60921253
I personally love her voice, but you've got to admit that it's very, very distinct and very unusual. I could see how it might rub somebody the wrong way.

That being said, this is probably a troll post.
>>
>>60919658
>thinks Joanna Newsome's voice is annoying
pleb
>>
shit thread
>>
>>60921308
>still uses the word pleb
back to 2013 with you
>>
>>60921429
shit comment
>>
>>60921722
Plebeian
>>
>>60919658

fuck you, Joanna Newsom has possibly the best voice in music today.
>>
>>60920272
I hate that soulful affectation white girls put on
>>
>>60920272
I hate that soulful affectation white girls put on
>>
>>60923225
THIS. oh look at me, I can sing oooooohoooo hooooaaaaaaawwwwoaaaahhh and pretend that what I sing is meaningful to me
>>
>>60920491
You! Got me feelin' emotionnnns!

...is a great song. To be fair, her Christmas effort ain't half bad either.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.