[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best music to listen to when you're fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 14
What's the best music to listen to when you're fucking sick of modern "social justice" and "political correctness" which is nothing more than a religion, a fascist regime which wants to gag people, instead of free them, then use their dogma to destroy freedom of speech? I'm listening to death in june.
>>
File: THE GUBMENT.jpg (79 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
THE GUBMENT.jpg
79 KB, 900x900
>>
Linkin Park
>>
something edgy like Tool or Rage Against the Machine
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsGKkfElA8k
>>
well, tumblr

do you know what social justice is?

I say Richard Wagner, or any German National Romantic.
>>
>>60919455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2Oj57OJYA
>>
>>60919455
What's wrong with social justice and political correctness? Do you want to be an edgelord who treats women as inferior and unironically uses the word "nigger" without being confronted?
>>
>>60919521
Do some research, retard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rivFCwwvoh8
>>
>>60919532
"I don't actually have a good reason so I'll call him a retard and tell him to do research"

Anyways, I haven't seen a cringey edgier post than that in awhile. Idk, your typical edgecore?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNnrW54xPaY
>>
>>60919521
you should read the Bell Curve :)
>>
Go watch the amazing atheist, thunderfoot, sargon of akkad. You won't though, because you're all religious, brainwashed millennials with entitlement issues. The obvious "fedora" stereotype, which is originally a pejorative about atheism, shows your hatred for critical thinking, free thought, and skepticism. Fuck all of you.
>>
Korn
>>
why is pol always leaking
>>
>>60919591
Over 20 yrs outta date senpai, a lot of stuff they argue has been widely disproven, at least pick a current source
>>
>>60919631
But I'm an atheist and hate all those people, especially amazing atheist.
>>
>>60919631
lmao
>>
>>60919638
I never use pol, I dislike pol. I'm liberal, but not in the neo liberal sense. In the sense that I like liberty for others. Do you know what liberty means? It's not what modern liberals want. You're misinterpreting me as something I'm not, but I've been ostracized by my own group, I have to stand for what I think anyways. because it's what I think is right.
>>
>>60919631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byfc6SBqM-w
>>
File: Gouldmismeasure.jpg (40 KB, 327x500) Image search: [Google]
Gouldmismeasure.jpg
40 KB, 327x500
>>60919591
And you should read this.
>>
>>60919642
>a lot of stuff they argue has been widely disproven
cool could you post some sources to back that up?
>>
>>60919663

>Do you know what liberty means?

okay dad
>>
>>60919655
It just shows your own dogmatic way of thinking. I've yet to hear anyone give any legitimate criticism of their point of view. Just "they're assholes". So you're distancing yourself from them in fear of being ostracized from your reference group.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>60919663
>>
>>60919676
lmao
>In a review of The Mismeasure of Man, Bernard Davis, professor of microbiology at Harvard Medical School, said that Gould erected a straw man argument based upon incorrectly defined key terms — specifically reification — which Gould furthered with a "highly selective" presentation of statistical data, all motivated more by politics than by science.[21] That Philip Morrison’s laudatory book review of The Mismeasure of Man in Scientific American, was written and published because the editors of the journal had "long seen the study of the genetics of intelligence as a threat to social justice." Davis also criticized the popular-press and the literary-journal book reviews of The Mismeasure of Man as generally approbatory; whereas, most scientific-journal book reviews were generally critical.
>Reviewing the book, Stephen F. Blinkhorn, a senior lecturer in psychology at the University of Hertfordshire, wrote that The Mismeasure of Man was "a masterpiece of propaganda" that selectively juxtaposed data to further a political agenda.[26] Psychologist Lloyd Humphreys, then editor-in-chief of The American Journal of Psychology and Psychological Bulletin, wrote that The Mismeasure of Man was "science fiction" and "political propaganda", and that Gould had misrepresented the views of Alfred Binet, Godfrey Thomson, and Lewis Terman.[27]
>>
>>60919682
Take half a year of a Psych 101 class / AP Psych class and you get to learn all about how IQ tests have a racial bias desu
>>
>>60919713
I'll give you a piece of 100% accurate information, just for the record: you're not even talking to the OP. I just wanted to put that out there. I really wish this forum would have the little ID above the posts, so they can tell who's who in these threads.
>>
this is a /pol isn't it
>>
>>60919685
No, they're just rude and I don't agree with them desu senpai senpai. I don't feel the need to critique the opinions that they're rightfully entitled to, I just disagree with them desu.
>>
To this day I don't understand the /pol/ & Stormfront affinity with Death in June. yeah, there's the sketchy imagery, but there's also the fact that Douglas's career is most-influenced by him wanting to bang Yukio Mishima and Jean Genet.
>>
>>60919713
cool now could you post some of those sources?
>>
>>60919744
It's funny, the only reason he uses Nazi imagery is cause it "looks cool".
>>
>>60919713

to add to this point. there's a very low level of consistency with black people's IQ test scores. if black people were actually biologically less intelligent, wouldn't they have a more consistent score of below-average intelligence?
>>
>>60919455
Fagott.
>>
>>60919746
But I don't care about proving myself right desu senpai senpai. I don't have to prove anything because it really doesn't matter to me desu
>>
>>60919532
The OP is an intelligent man because he listens to DI6. You can not be the OP because your comment is pretty stupid.
>>
>>60919744
Yukio Mishima was a radical nationalist so
>>
File: 1449604818898.jpg (86 KB, 800x790) Image search: [Google]
1449604818898.jpg
86 KB, 800x790
I really really really like this album.
>>
>>60919734
>I don't feel the need to critique the opinions
>I just disagree with them
you just proved my point.
>>60919744
You know what I think of death in june? He was really far left wing when he started off with Crisis. He decided that he hated the barbaric ways of the left wing, but he didn't go on to form a band that was about blatantly spewing right wing messages. In fact, the stuff he's talking about in his music is mostly symbolic, he's said himself that he wants people to be utterly confused, he wants people to grapple with the imagery and messages he puts out. It's a very industrial concept, which is why he's been so involved with the industrial scene, with people like current 93, who's involved with people like genesis p orridge, blixa, coil, all of these people. All of these people are extremely philosophical thinkers, there's no reason to automatically equate death in june to right wing ideology. He even worked closely with trolls like Boyd Rice.

The branding of anything that seems to be "right wing" just shows the absolute hysteria that the modern wanna be left wing wants to embrace. I stand for liberty, I don't stand for fascism. It's nearly impossible to simply preach the truth though, because you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
>>
>>60919821
So, my opinion, that I disagree with you, is "dogmatic", unless I rationalize them to you - a nobody.

You're the one that's being dogmatic desu senpai senpai, because I'm not the one saying that someone's opinion is invalid because they don't want to justify it. I never even said they were wrong or I was right desu, just that I disagree.
>>
>>60919821

Shut up nigger
>>
Luv talkin about that good ol music
>>
>>60919864
So what else could you be disagreeing with them, if not based on them being right or wrong, you disagree with them on their tone. That's the only thing left that isn't completely obscure, that you could possibly be disagreeing with them on. So, you know what I said before about that? Disagreeing with them just based on their tone, is just distancing yourself from them out of fear of being ostracized. That is dogma, being afraid of doing something because it goes against your ideology is dogma. You should be trying to think about why those people would say the things they're saying, because I can tell you that it's not to troll.
>>
>it's a /pol/ thread
reddit please go
>>
>>60919965
XD senpai I don't care about their tone desu, it puts me off them on a personal level, but me not liking them on a personal level has nothing to do with how I feel about their opinions. I agree with many people I dislike, and dislike many people I agree with. I just seriously don't agree with what they say on matters like religion and privilege desu. Can you not wrap your head around that senpai?
>>
>>60920043
Let's all let religions impose "we created morality" on others, and allow them to continue contaminating america. Sorry but, if you stop pushing back against them, they'll try to push america back to what it was in the 20th century. Religious censorship, religious laws. We've been fighting against that for years. I suppose religious law is good, even though the "golden rule" is completely understandable without religion, and if you think you need religion to be moral, you're basically a psycho who's saying "if I didn't have god, I would go kill people". Yeah, you're the one who's back pedaling and saying "whoa whoa whoa, it just doesn't matter duuuuuuude". If it doesn't matter to you then why are you even talking, jackass.
>>
>I can't even say abhorrent things in public without being reprimanded for it :^(((
>>
>>60920146
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAAeVU5jnHo

this is the entire reason I made this thread. you can work it out and come back and decide how I'm a big moron or not.
>>
>>60920165

It's been decided.
>>
>>60920165
I'm not going to watch an hour long sargon of akkad video, friend. Sorry.
>>
>>60919682
I can refute it point by point.

First, while many scholars agree that there's a correlation between low performance on IQ tests and poverty, they also agree that it's the poverty that causes the low performance on IQ tests and not the other way around.

Second, in spite of the large number of scientific publications establishing heritability of intelligence, none of the attempts to find a genetic correlation to intelligence have found any, except for genes known to cause learning disabilities.

Third, the American Psychological Association has pointed out a number of shortcomings and limitations in the way IQ tests were used by Herrnstein and Murray.

Fourth, further tests of verbal ability have also challenged the book on this front in terms of its claims of increased "cognitive sorting." Also, its claims of "cognitive sorting" often commit one of the basic fallacies of eugenics: conflating genotype and phenotype.

Fifth, Herrnstein and Murray rely on the concept of race, which has been obsolete for decades and substitute for ethnicity.

Sixth, a good deal of the sources cited by the book were financed by the Pioneer Fund, which was infamous for its advocacy of eugenics.

Seventh and last, one of the sources cited favorably multiple times by the book was J. Phillippe Rushton, a psychologist who laughably believed brain and penis size are widely correlated with intelligence.
>>
>>60920195
Then shut your fucking mouth about the subject, you know nothing about it you spoiled little brat.
>>
>>60920259
Are you trying to encroach upon my freedom of speech?

I'm calling the freedom police, you have made me very upset.
>>
>>60920281
I'm talking with a petulant little child, who just wants to have a petty little internet fight.
>>
>>60920297
reassess friendo, I haven't insulted you once, nor did I engage you :^)
>>
>>60919663
With its slavish faith in the free market, neoloberalism reduces liberty for the vast vast majority of the population
>>
>>60920339
Yes, that's what I said.
>>
>you can work it out and come back and decide how I'm a big moron or not.

You're a big moron.
>>
Just watch some videos on Varg's youtube channel.
>>
>>60920251
>First, while many scholars agree that there's a correlation between low performance on IQ tests and poverty, they also agree that it's the poverty that causes the low performance on IQ tests and not the other way around.
please source this
>none of the attempts to find a genetic correlation to intelligence have found any
patently false, just search 'genetics and intelligence'
>Third, the American Psychological Association has pointed out a number of shortcomings and limitations in the way IQ tests were used by Herrnstein and Murray.
non point, please source anyway
>Fifth, Herrnstein and Murray rely on the concept of race, which has been obsolete for decades and substitute for ethnicity.
it is not obsolete and the findings are the same either way
>Sixth, a good deal of the sources cited by the book were financed by the Pioneer Fund, which was infamous for its advocacy of eugenics.
doesn't matter, all sources of financing have some sort of political agenda
>Seventh and last, one of the sources cited favorably multiple times by the book was J. Phillippe Rushton, a psychologist who laughably believed brain and penis size are widely correlated with intelligence.
another non point, nor has Rushton's work been disregarded

there has never been a serious challenge to the Bell Curve and there never will
all subsequent research into the topic has only served to support it
>>
>>60920500
Baseless assertions just make you look ignorant. Thanks buddy.
>>
>>60919473
>something edgy
ur projecting again
>>
>>60919521
>implying sjws aren't the most bigoted group in the us rn
>>
The fact that people are equating what I'm saying to pol and sexism shows they have completely no idea what I'm saying.
>>
>>60919521
"The PC brigade claim to promote equality, but they actually promote their own hierarchical systems of bigotry as a replacement for whatever existing system of bigotry they think they’re fighting. As a simple example, slang word insults delivered against certain perceived social and ethnic groups are considered greater crimes than those delivered against other groups. So when it comes to the word “Nigger” the PC brigade consider the word so offensive that they can’t even quote it. They try to delete the word out of existence by replacing it with the phrase “N-Word”, but they don’t apply that logic to derogatory words aimed at other groups. For example the word “Gook”, which is slang insult for people of Oriental origin isn’t replaced with the phrase “G-Word”. Same goes for the slurs “Honky, Towel-Head, Wog, Cracker, Jungle Bunny” etc. And when it comes to slurs aimed at people regarding their weight or physical attractiveness or age the PC brigade don’t really care too much. I mean, nobody likes being called Ugly or Stupid, traits which even if they are true are not things the individual usually has much control over. So the PC brigade have developed their own unofficial hierarchy regarding who is allowed to be insulted and by which specific slang words and phrases. This is in itself a form of bigotry in that they believe some people are less deserving of protection form insult than others."
>>
>>60919455
Disturbed
>>
File: enhanced-31525-1409580511-9.jpg (97 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-31525-1409580511-9.jpg
97 KB, 625x625
>>
>>60919455
Гpaждaнcкaя oбopoнa
>>
>>60920753

Weird Al
>>
File: 1433754223299.jpg (117 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1433754223299.jpg
117 KB, 720x479
>>60920753
If there's one thing SJWs like to do, it's to use buzzwords like those to shut down conversations.
>>
>>60920779
Are you seriously implying that the words
>Gook, Honky, Towel-Head, Wog, Cracker, Jungle Bunny
have even vaguely the same relevance as discriminatory terms in 2015?

Honestly, what are you talking about. I've literally never even heard "jungle bunny" in my entire life. If someone called someone else a jungle bunny I would be bewildered more than anything.

Also, do you seriously think that there wouldn't be public outrage if an important public figure called someone a gook or a towel-head or a wog?

Whoever you're quoting seems quite confused.
>>
OP, this board is the closest 4chan has to a /tumblr/ board, just don't bother arguing with people here, it's a waste of time.
>>
>>60920836
>complaining about buzzwords while using tediously dichotomous umbrella-terms like "SJW"

you're dumb in an obvious way
>>
>>60920816
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grazhdanskaya_Oborona
Forgot about the Cyrillic filter.
>>
>>60920779
I don't think people are any more tolerant of those other racial slurs than they are of "nigger." It's not about the words themselves, anyway, it's about hateful assholes with a race fixation. Not that I'm a tumblrite or whatever, they certainly can be hateful assholes as well. But growing up in the rural US you see a much uglier form of hatred in the racists.
>>
Powerman 5000, because this is really what it's like when worlds collide
>>
>>60920865
Replace it with "authoritarian progressive" if you get so upset by that word.
>>
File: MI0001994112.jpg (56 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
MI0001994112.jpg
56 KB, 400x392
Dis 2bh famalam
>>
>>60919638
Its just too easy, blue boards have such thin skin
>>
>>60920920
What I find upsetting is your obvious reliance on using dichotomous political frameworks to assess social issues which aren't black and white.

The phrase "authoritarian progressive" is no better than "SJW" nor would it be better than "A" or "B".

Points should be measured by their individual qualities, not the perceived sides of the debate from which they come. You're an idiot if you think like that, and you're an idiot if you can't see that thinking like this is no better than just using buzzwords. Attaching a political label of any kind, no matter how specific, by means of argument, is absolutely and utterly banal.
>>
>>60919655
Same here familia
>>
>>60920920
I would argue that the only real influence these college aged internet activists have is perhaps over whatever art and media is aimed at them. There's nothing really wrong with trying to dispel hate. The sterotypical "SJW" way of doing this is generally juvenile and naive, but as long as doesn't actually lead to censorship it's just a bunch of kids enamored with the idea of universal social equality.
>>
>>60920926

Poor Petey, everyone thought he was a fascist and a racist :(
>>
>>60920985
lmao
>to assess social issues which aren't black and white

what is not black and white about
>The fact that people are equating what I'm saying to pol and sexism shows they have completely no idea what I'm saying.
>>
>>60921012
You can't even read, congratulations. Stop having opinions.
>>
>>60921002
are you kidding me sjws have a lot of political influence right now
>>
>>60921012
So are you more specifically talking about issues of freedom of speech and censorship?
>>
>>60921035
no the issue here is you because you keep thinking that youre replying to the same person
>>
File: image.png (63 KB, 230x590) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63 KB, 230x590
>>60920653
>Please source this

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3287293/

>Non-point, please source anyway

Why is it a non-point? A psychological organization pointed out the way IQ testing was used by the authors was incorrect, this is a completely valid point. By the way:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.134.1282&rep=rep1&type=pdf

>It is not obsolete and the findings are the same either way

Yes, it is. The biological classifications only go up to species now, pic related. And no, the findings aren't the same, because race and ethnicity are different concepts.

>Doesn't matter, all sources of financing have some sort of political agenda

Yes, it does matter, because it can create a bias in the research. And sorry, but you can't prove all sources of funding scientific research have a political agenda, this is pure conspiracy.

>Another non-point, nor has Rushton's work been disregarded

Again, why is it a non-point? Rushton made incorrect claims in his work, this is also a completely valid point. And Rushton's work has been critized many times, to the point he wrote a book to respond to his critics.

>There has never been a serious challenge to the Bell Curve and there never will, all subsequent research into the topic has only served to support it

Except it has been harshly criticiziced by academics since its publication.

http://www.intelltheory.com/bellcurve.shtml#criticisms
>>
>>60921037

Yeah on your mom

She's a whore, is what I'm saying
>>
>>60921076
It's not my issue if you or anyone else sees fit to pick up the torch without saying anything. As far as I'm concerned unless you make it otherwise clear you believe the same.
>>
>>60921093
MISOGYNIST
>>
>>60921002
>but as long as doesn't actually lead to censorship
It will. Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn were speaking at the united nations about censoring the internet in america.
>>
>>60921037
Yeah, perhaps in the form of causing crazy reactionary people to demand the banning of all Muslims from entering the country or something. I don't see any censorship going on, and when I do I'll care. At least some of this "progressive" shit has been helpful, especially looking at same-sex marriage and all that. It'll be toned down into something more moderate as time goes on and everybody just realizes they're being reactionary and that's why their opinions are so far right or far left.
>>
>>60921146

Global warming will kill us all before that, hth
>>
>>60920985
>attaching a political label of any kind, no matter how specific, by means of argument, is absolutely and utterly banal.
>The fact that people are equating what I'm saying to pol and sexism shows they have completely no idea what I'm saying.
>>
File: you.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
you.png
4 KB, 400x400
>>60920985
>>
>>60921167
Again, if you think I'm defending that as an argument, you can't read. Stop having opinions.

>>60921169
Epic.
>>
>>60920840
this has nothing to do with public outrage re read the quote
>>
>>60921200
>implying
>>
>>60921163
>I don't see any censorship going on, and when I do I'll care.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guthrie_vs._Elliott
tl;dr: Charged for disagreeing with the methods of some feminists on twitter under "harassment." They were actively going after some dude and tried to get him fired from his job.
>>
>>60921255
Of course it does. It is attempting to argue that the "PC brigade" sees the use of certain slurs as worse than others, and that the censorship of some indicates an implicit unspoken bigotry of their own.

It's utter bullshit.
>>
nice music thread
>>
>>60921255
Nobody considers it a greater crime to be racist against black people than any other race, though. It's just a lot more common and relevant in America for black people to be targeted for obvious reasons so it tends to come up a lot more. You don't think it would be taboo of the highest order in those people's eyes to be racist against "towel-heads?"
>>
>>60921272
It did indeed imply several things, anonymous poster.
>>
>>60921306
>Also, do you seriously think that there wouldn't be public outrage if an important public figure called someone a gook or a towel-head or a wog?

never did it say that any of those slurs were inoffensive. once again, reread the quote.
>>
>>60921309
>>
>>60921377
How about instead, you reread my post, and then you can go looking for where you think I implied that it said any of the slurs were "inoffensive".
>>
>>60921309
im having a jolly time as is rn thank you very much
>>
>>60921377
>words that are a bigger problem in america are treated as such

WOW CHECKMATE SJW JUST KILL URSELVES U FAT DUMBOS
>>
>>60919466
underrated first reply
>>
>>60921465
pity it was off-topic as we are clearly on /pol/
>>
>>60921449
nigger is a bigger problem than cracker? thank you for proving my point :^)
>>
File: 9182749827.jpg (33 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
9182749827.jpg
33 KB, 600x399
>>60921510
you got him anon
the discrimination white people face in america is definitely as big a deal as that faced by every other minority, you're right
>>
>>60921077
b-b-b-but liberal academic conspiracy!

cultural Marxism!

academia only works when it preaches evolutionary psychology and racial cleansing!

help help i'm being repressed!
>>
>>60921546
"This is in itself a form of bigotry in that they believe some people are less deserving of protection form insult than others."
>>
>>60921574
>if in doubt, just repeat the dumb thing you just said
>>
>>60921557
how is it a conspiracy when im facing it at school rn? granted i am in the arts school hehe
>>
>>60921587
neither of us are in doubt because you are in checkmate
>>
>muh sjdubs
>hurrdurr dey hold no real power and arent harmful just let it in
>whites r opressed
>nuh uh blacks r *le tumblr crybaby
>muh qoutes

nice """""""""""""""""music""""""""""""""""""""thread""" you've got here m8s
>>
>>60921574
You know, maybe if you weren't so disingenuous in arguments you'd be able to win more people over with your racist ideologies.
>>
>>60921617
fuck off gay retard
>>
>>60919455
Any good to you senpai? Works miracles for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaIMb96mCtw
>>
>>60921612
you realise just telling someone this isn't a convincing form of argument, right?

like I were literally just to say

hey, you lost the argument

are you convinced now
>>
>>60921649
yeah i know i just did it to make you mad :^)
>>
>>60921574
the fundamental problem with SJWs is that they play into the neoliberal ideology of atomized human beings transgressing each other's boundaries. it allows patently stupid people such as yourself to equate individual actions and convictions of bigotry without having to look at systems (beyond the SJW bizarro world of systems that somehow have melted completely into air - for some reason, voting for Bernie Sanders or shopping at Whole Foods is seen as contributing to a systemic change).

the problem that actually intelligent people can identify, without having to use babby's first sociology class analogies like privilege, is that the material impacts of the slave trade and continued legal repression and segregation that targets African-Americans into the present day have fundamentally disenfranchised from good-faith engagement with the American system. an intelligent liberal (rare) would be advocating for working against gerrymandering, re-writing housing codes, desegregating schools, holding police more accountable, and making financial reparations to African-Americans. a more intelligent group of people, actual Marxists, would then explain that such short-term legal concessions are artificial and retractable by a state that was built on the blood and sweat of slave labor and whose lifeblood is white supremacy. these people would advocate conquering that state and throwing reactionary piss-ants like you in a fucking gulag. unfortunately, the modern SJW movement is just going to make you feel oppressed by whining at you on the Internet, and you'll take that bait hard.
>>
>>60921666
why would I be mad when I won the argument
>>
>>60921680
lol u just used my own trick. nice try liberal snake
>>
>>60921636
>the state of this absolutely furious reply
>if u don liek it go create ur own thread u homo
>le ebin "1 thread at a time" meme
>u-u-u couldn't have made a th-th-thread outside this one

kekec

Truly an utterly pathetically, perturbed anon on suicide watch.
>>
>>60921706
YOU MONKEYFUCKING PIECE OF WASTE FUCK YOU TRASHBOY I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH
>>
>>60921697
my reply has less letters than yours so I win
>>
>>60919455

cyber, industrial, herculean music,muscle music, strength music, christian music
>>
@60921734

thanks for the (You)s pham
>>
>>60919455

"social justice" and "political correctness"

Since the hip hop's is the flag of this word SJWs e political correct, don't listen to this and don't watch Tarantinos, Watch Lars Von Trier.
>>
File: 1407949752573.jpg (334 KB, 1161x869) Image search: [Google]
1407949752573.jpg
334 KB, 1161x869
>>60921670
>a more intelligent group of people, actual Marxists, would then explain that such short-term legal concessions are artificial and retractable by a state that was built on the blood and sweat of slave labor and whose lifeblood is white supremacy. these people would advocate conquering that state and throwing reactionary piss-ants like you in a fucking gulag.
Agreed, not sure why anyone would be opposed to such liberating ideas that worked great historically.
>>
>>60921670
Exactly the plan is basically turning the world into a better utopic place, in that way forced awkwardly forced.
>>
>>60921813
I wish I had that many (You)s la
>>
Jandek
>>
>>60921813
The SJWs knows 0 about human nature, if not...
they want chaos propositally. Implanting the order after caos.
>>
>>60921813
>>60921834
quit samefagging
>>
>>60921859
don't bring jandek into this you fucking cunt

like jandek gives two shits about this shit

he intentionally distances himself from it

kill yourself

wow I'm actually so angry right now because you said that

I would literally punch you so hard IRL right now tbqh

you deserve to be shunned by everyone you know

jesus christ find a euthanasia clinic and sign the dotted line with your name
>>
>>60921888
Listen mister can you be my monkey
>>
>>60921888
>he intentionally distances himself from it
wasn't that the point of whole thread you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>60921670
someone played too much black ops
>>
Devo, especially early Devo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdX4f2wwzwM
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.