[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just listened to this and I spent the entire time repeating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Trout_Mask_Replica[1].png (159 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Trout_Mask_Replica[1].png
159 KB, 300x300
I just listened to this and I spent the entire time repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my computer for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky trout face man le fast and bulbous xD lmao
If you like this album you're in the wrong place
>>
*farts*

uh oh.....
>>
File: Sporkheart.png (114 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Sporkheart.png
114 KB, 320x240
*drops spork*
>>
>>60915838
lol
>>
>>60915838

>If you like this album you're in the wrong place

that's true but sadly for the opposite reason
>>
>>60915838
maybe not chanting to yourself would make you enjoy the album more
>>
fucking hell this pasta is old as shit
i always kinda liked it tho, props for bringing it back
>>
>>60915838
>"This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..."

Sounds like you're pretty au fait with Reddit culture, you should probably go back there.

tl;dr Reddit, it takes one to know one.
>>
>>60915838

Hated it the first time I heard it, too. It's the blues in a blender by a sneaky neo-primitive poet with the voice of Howling Wolf and a great sense of humor. Give it a chance when you're in other moods. The greatness is not a fluke.
>>
>>60915838

>I don't enjoy a popular album, this controversial opinion makes me a unique and special snowflake, I better start a thread about it

You are right OP, I swear I will never ever ever listen to trout mask replica ever again, you have shown me the light
>>
File: 180px-Copy-Pasta.jpg (9 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
180px-Copy-Pasta.jpg
9 KB, 180x135
>>60915906
>>60915917
>>60915948
>>60916256
>>60916641
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.