[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16
File: Kurt-Cobain.jpg (114 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Kurt-Cobain.jpg
114 KB, 402x402
Who killed him?
>>
me
>>
all of us
>>
society
>>
Himself
>>
>>60913859
who da fuck is "us?"
>>
he's pointing at us
>>
>>60913850
A shotgun
>>
>>60913882
just u & i
>>
God because heaven sounds fantastic
>>
Drone metal
>>
>>60913917

Nono, that's the answer to "who was he shooting at?"
>>
>>60913850
I shouted out: "Who killed Kurt Cobain?"
When after all, it was you and me
>>
memeing aside it was Cali Dewitt, orchestrated by Courtney Love
>>
>>60913850
physically himself
i hate the emo fag anyway
>>
courtney love's kurt's money
>>
>>60913918
This, probably
>>
>>60913878
>>60913947
>2015
>Still buying into the suicide meme
Do yourselves a favor and watch this.
>>
>>60913850
Kid Cudi
>>
>Wanted to divorce
>Wife kills him and takes his money

JUST
>>
>>60913850
Morrissey. I saw that nigga trifelin
>>
>>60914285
>Morrisey
>Touching a gun
>being even in the same room as a gun
>>
>>60914298
Morrissey paid Mike joyce to do it .
>>
File: 1443157870019.png (1 MB, 552x1538) Image search: [Google]
1443157870019.png
1 MB, 552x1538
>>60913850
>>
>>60913901
Underrated post
>>
>>60914320
Does Justin Bieber not age? He must be a vampire or something .
>>
File: tumblr_mcew7jx4tY1qfzyaz.gif (486 KB, 440x243) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcew7jx4tY1qfzyaz.gif
486 KB, 440x243
>>60913850
easily the red bandit!
>>
Sky
>>
Mike Love
>>
File: 8zI9t0z.jpg (67 KB, 480x728) Image search: [Google]
8zI9t0z.jpg
67 KB, 480x728
>>60914320
Daily reminder
>>
>>60914416
i know you're joking but that's true
>>
File: biberrr.gif (687 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
biberrr.gif
687 KB, 500x672
>>60914418
>>
>>60913898
someone explain this meme pls
>>
>>60914614
...damn
>>
Billy Corgan. I always heard that Corgan killed him himself because he had the notion that once Cobain was gone he would inherit the throne as "the king of rock." Boy was he wrong though. Corgan is doomed to be stuck in the strange middle zone between "one of the greats" and "one hit wonder." That is to say that they had some moderate success at one point but never released a record that is considered "one of the most influential and/or successful albums of our time" like Nevermind was.
>>
>>60914614
damn...
>>
>>60913850
He faked his suicide with a body double. He died in the 2004 indonesian tsunami.
>>
>>60913918
this or Earth
>>
>>60914418
I dont get why he thought this was funny. I suppose he was shitty drunk or something. Seems like his cronies are only laughing to support Justin's ego really.

This is straight pussy tier shenanigans tbqphwyfam. Didnt the bassist from Green Day take a dump on some lady over a cyclone fence? And no matter how lame Guns n Roses are they did way more hardcore shit than that even. And Bieber thinks he's a fucking gangsta.
>>
>>60913850
Krist Noveselic
Nirvana was holding him back from his political career so he had to kill Cobain.
>>
>>60914765
How else was anything going to be done about people standing on escalators??
>>
>>60913850
elliott smith
>>
>>60913947
where's the trigger on that shotgun?
>>
Thurston Moore
>>
>>60914754

So this is what 9am GMT /mu/ is like nowadays. It's been seven years. Nothing has changed.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x559
>>60914416
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 460x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 460x479
>>60914665
>one hit wonder
>>
File: thurston 4 moore.jpg (146 KB, 300x421) Image search: [Google]
thurston 4 moore.jpg
146 KB, 300x421
>>60916363
Why did he do it?
>>
Kurt Cobain killed him.
>>
>>60913850
You and me
>>
Jews did this. But no value was lost. I still hate this faggot.
>>
>>60913850
Ian Curtis
>>
>>60913850

Him
>>
>>60914034
just watched, bretty gud. bit biased but probably true
>>
File: lou_reed.png (150 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
lou_reed.png
150 KB, 560x375
>>60914614
>>
>>60913850
Liam Gallagher holded Kurt while Noel was aiming for shooting.

AND THAT'S BOYS IS THE ORIGINS OF OASIS'S SUCCESS
>>
File: redbull_foofighters_shoot_.jpg (135 KB, 618x621) Image search: [Google]
redbull_foofighters_shoot_.jpg
135 KB, 618x621
This fucking cunt right here. Unbelievably, he gets accepted into a decently popular band and gets to enjoy a ride on the coattails of Kurt Cobain into musical super stardom. But wait, sitting in the back of the biggest band of the 90s isn't enough for this freeloader. No, he's gotta be upfront and center, he wants his "fair" share of the glory, so he tries to get his own material into the mix with shit like Marigold. Kurt only accepts this to make his band member happy as well as to keep band morale high, while taking a little stress off his own songwriting since it would have just been a Dave song anyway. Kurt even allowed it on the Heart-Shaped Box single, but no, that wasn't quite enough. Everyone would still think he was just another drummer in the band's history that could easily be replaced, which was a reality Dave couldn't risk.
>>
>>60919250
Dave knew he could never outshine Kurt, no matter what. Kurt Cobain was the absolute king of popularity during the Grunge era, Dave couldn't elevate himself above that, He knew he had to eliminate him from the picture entirely. He would have to devise the greatest backstabbing scheme ever concocted. Best of all, he knew he could get away with it too. Kurt's health has always been subject to self deprecation and drug abuse so Kurt was at his most susceptible towards the end. Also, Rock drummers don't historically do very well with any attempts at a solo career, so nobody would suspect him to jeopardize his already successful band like that. But, at the same time, Kurt was becoming increasingly weak and more unstable, to the point where he had to cancel tour dates due to his condition. In response, Courtney flew to Rome, where the two had a heated argument which resulted in Kurt finally calling it quits with Courtney. As consequence of Kurt leaving her, it's suspected Love attempted to overdose her already indisposed ex with Rohypnol and champagne which put Kurt into a coma or 20 hours. These events led to the band being once again put on temporary hiatus. Dave knew it was now or never. Courtney was in. If only he could utilize her in a concrete plan, instead of leaving her to make messy attempts of her own.

Unfortunately for Dave, everybody, including himself, knew the drummer from nirvana couldn't accomplish such a feat entirely on his own, so he needed help. Who else could benefit as much Grohl with Cobain out of the scene? Who else was close enough to manipulate Courtney? Who else is egotistical enough to believe they could take over the whole alternative scene for themself? None other than Billy Corgan. Was the killer in him the killer of Kurt? With Cobain gone, no one could impede on the success of his monumental masterpiece: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, from breaking through to the top of the charts.
>>
this guy
>>
>>60919277
There was only way to get to Cobain: through the Love of his life and the mother of his only child. Poor susceptible, strung out Courtney Love only wanted to be with her man (and his money) but Kurt belong to the public, not just her. Grohl saw this opportunity and seized it. He put Courtney into the plan and got Corgan to implant his seed, the seed of Cobain's demise. Kurt was far too busy expanding tours and writing new material too realize who or what even happened. Although, he wasn't without suspicion. Kurt sought out one of his closest friends, the best man at his wedding; someone he could trust. Dylan Carson, to obtain for him a shotgun. Dylan recalls "He said he wanted the gun for protection. He had the cash, He insisted on me buying him the gun." Loose lips Courtney confronted Kurt about an infidelity, which she played off as an April fools joke at first, she couldn't confess with whom she cheated on or what she had done exactly. In fear of losing the entirety Kurt's estate and the easy life for her and their newborn daughter. Kurt couldn't handle this, so he gets mad. he gets high. Too high that he never came back down. He's had enough. All according to plan. Kurt got way too fucked up, so much so he wasn't capable of anything, including either attacking or defend himself. Totally blitzed and out of his mind, an incapacitated Kurt looked on as he saw his bandmate, his friend Dave Grohl, as he placed Kurt's unreleased letter of resignation, as sent to Courtney but with a final paragraph added (so poorly written, it could be a foo fighters verse) hyperbolizing an implicated, more ultimate meaning. Dave had done it. They had won. Courtney and Corgan are so excited they have exceeded, right after Kurt's death The Smashing Pumpkins replace Nirvana as the headliners of Lollapalooza 94 and Specifically on the Philadelphia date, Courtney joins Corgan on stage where she portrayed herself as a victim pleading remorse for her recently deceased husband.
>>
>>60919311
Courtney is nuts, Krist is devastated and the world is in awe. Not Dave, he's got a music career to pursue now. What a better way to start than with a solo record expressing the guilt and loss of such a dear friend who practically handed him his career, on an album with all parts credited solely to him? look at what he can do all by himself, outside of anybody else shadow. The greatest accomplishment of Grohl's career can't go even without gloating. He even hints this in his songs: "I swear I'll never give, in I refuse", "I've got another confession to make", "confess!" and most eerie of all "Use that evidence race it around". But how could loose lips Courtney Love not eventually spill the beans, if she ever truly loved the father of her child? Only, because everyone assumed it was her. Why did Courtney pretend to be Kurt's mother when calling in the missing person's report to the SPD on April 4th? Why did Courtney release that cropped image of Kurt with the toy gun, shortly after his death? When Courtney found out that Kurt fled rehab, why did she contact a PI instead of the police? She was far too involved with it to be absolved of any consequence herself. She even flew to L.A. for the sole reason of an alibi. Although, she did show one glimmer of remorse. She did try to tell someone... Layne fucking Staley. He could have blown the entire thing wide open too, if he weren't just another unbelievable junkie. The worst part is that wasn't the end. Dave is still being a piece of shit person, making shit records to this very day, purely in spite of the man who enabled him in the first place. Fucking cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>
>>60914614
A photo of Lou Reed pointing at the camera and the post "itt: talentless hacks" was being spammed. One day an anon replied with "he's pointing at us". everyone then responded to his post with "damn..."
>>
>>60913947
>>60917268
Why do you hate him?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_dV87uM4s
>>
>>60913901
You mean a bullet.
>>
>>60919467
Thanks knowyourmeme.com!
>>
>>60918187
He's pointing at us..
>>
File: 1355094997059.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1355094997059.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>can find children being decapitated in ~30 seconds online
>still can't find unblurred photos of Kurt's corpse
>>
>>60922672
damn...
>>
>>60914418
You do know it was confirmed fake, right? TMZ edit that to make it look like he did it. Click bait = $$$
>>
>>60913850
ariel pink is alive you shitposter
>>
>>60913850
>2015
>people still believing he was assassinated
>Courtney or Dave smart enough to get away with 1st degree murder

He shot himself. He was fucking depressed. His suicide note may have been written by his wife, but he ended his own life.

Want some actual conspiracy theory that's 99% realistic ? Suge didn't kill Pac. He killed Biggie to retaliate against Puffy for trying to kill him and Pac.
>>
>>60921067
/thread
>>
>>60913947
it is literally impossible to kill yourself with a gunshot, let alone being fucked up high as fuck, also he had a daughter and money, he had a lot of options, no kind of depression would lead him to kill himself, or so i'd like to believe.

COurtney did it. He wanted divorce so she killed him.

idk just imo baka desu, its not possible, read the investigacion of Tom grant and the documentary, also Buzz Osburne said he never in any moment of his life was suicidal like montage of heck made us believe
>>
frances
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.