[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thom played new Radiohead songs in Paris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_16.png (182 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_16.png
182 KB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptvWzJoS-fM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtC__vZ765E

What you think anon?
>>
Only listened to Bloom live and jizzed my whole entire manhood. Didn't listen to spinning plates island disk or whatever cause I don't wanna spoil IT(kek) once LP9 is out.
>>
Thom yorke's vocals have always been the worst part of Radiohead for me, so I didn't really care for this version. Still think the album might be good, though.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (137 KB, 687x667) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
137 KB, 687x667
>>60913958
nigga wut
>>
>>60913968
I don't like yorke's vocals, so I don't care for a song that's just acoustic guitar and his vocals.
>>
That ending to Silent Spring.

Hyped for the studio version.
>>
File: wmfamericas.com 91.2428.2501.jpg (745 KB, 3964x2844) Image search: [Google]
wmfamericas.com 91.2428.2501.jpg
745 KB, 3964x2844
Feels like something they have already done, their creativeness is getting to Foo Fighters levels.
Hope they do something new/surprising at least on one song on the new album or the studio version of them is on another level. It's still good tho, but i want them to go for something more weird than this two tracks, also those high wailing notes sang by thom on ''silent spring'' are getting kinda old, i think they are kind of a lazy answer to fill up the track.
>>
>>60913222
Literally sounds like Foo Fighters. Yet you'll praise this and continue to shit on the Foo Fighters. Bravo /mu/.
>>
>>60914853
Foo fighters is the lowest most formulaic level you can get to. Hell even RHCP is leagues above them. RH will never be that bad
>>
>>60914894
This is just as good as what Thom played if not better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5hzWWBrEY

Get fucked you memelord shit
>>
>>60914894
No no, i'm saying they (Radiohead) are not innovating, they are doing the same kind of songs again, just like Foo Fighters do the same song 900 times. Im not saying Radiohead sounds like Foo Fighters now, no way.
>>
>>60914879
this sounds nothing like FF, it's still got experimental styles to it. If you want them to blow your mind again and do OKC and KIDA
for you /mu/tant again, then you better start lubing
your lips for the entire band's dicks; because that would make them the literal and universal best band of all time.

Radiohead has been Radiohead and I don't understand what level of autism it take to think this sounds like FF
>>
>>60913222
wonder what this will sound like with a full band. it's good but not particularly interesting. although i didnt really like king of limbs, i feel like if they dont develop that sound further and instead go for a more rock-oriented sound, theyre going to create a shitty rehash of hail to the thief. just my opinion though, im still excited for the new album.
>>
>>60914947
relax i understand they're not as creative as before but that doesn't make them generic and repetitive. TKOL wasnt amazing but it was still unique and radioheadesque
>>
File: 1423884395688.jpg (66 KB, 326x308) Image search: [Google]
1423884395688.jpg
66 KB, 326x308
>>60914879
>>60914913
fucking memesters
>>
File: yeyeye.jpg (21 KB, 380x493) Image search: [Google]
yeyeye.jpg
21 KB, 380x493
>>60914993
spreading their edgy bait
>>
>>60914949
Hail to the thief and amnesiac are my fav albums. I hope they mix the styles and dont create another the bends or kid a. They represent 2 extremes one is too "rocky" the other is too experimental (I love them both dont get me wrong). OkC balanced that nicely...I hope they put some energetic stuff into it like electioneering
>>
How do you know they are new Radiohead songs and not just new Thom Yorke songs?
He does solo stuff too.
>>
>>60915139
cause he only performed one song by him and it was with Flea. And also he was done with his own shit after so long with Nigel all over Europe.
jk No one is sure really
>>
>>60915232
I mean, I'll entertain the idea of them being new Radiohead songs. It's fact that they're well into working on and making a new album.
But as the same time, it's know that Thom has to live in a separate home from his wife and children, of his own, because he wakes up in the middle of the night of term and has to go bang or music in his studio, and he gets a bit crazy about it.
>>
>>60915232
>>60915307
middle of the night often and has to go bang out music*
>>
>>60915318
>>60915307
sounds like something thom would do....(?)
>>
>>60915307
Doesnt he keep his private life hmm well extremely private? I never kmew thom would openly talk about that kinda stuff
>>
>>60915516
I believe his wife talked about it at one point.
>>
>>60915516
yep there very very few pics of him and his family. Oh and finding a pic of his (former?) wife is only a guess.
>>
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAAAAANNNNN

Desert Island Disk is prob my fav of the two new ones.

I also hope Present Tense doesnt get bleep blooped
>>
>>60915139
Doesn't he say to the crowd "This is Jonny's bit" or something like that during the bridge?
>>
They need to ditch the fucking guitars and anything 'programmed'. If they just wrote on some outrageously decadent vintage synths like I'm sure they all fucking gushed over instead of bleepbloop laptop script with guitar bits they could make something great again.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.