[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: a3471928093_10.jpg (58 KB, 715x704) Image search: [Google]
a3471928093_10.jpg
58 KB, 715x704
Find a flaw
>>
>>60912022
nice drawing anon
>>
>>60912022
sry i can't
>>
>stop smoking
will toledo is judging my life choices, fuck him
>>
I don't like it.
>>
>>60912074

He just wants you to not die Anon ;_;
>>
>>60912074
Keep smoking
I love you
Keep smoking
I love you
Keep smoking
I still love you

But I don't want to die
I don't want to die
I don't want to die
I don't want to die
I don't want to die
I don't want to dieeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
I have something against dogs
>>
This thread is horrible
>>
Fuck this thread
>>
Can't. Why even try?
>>
>>60912369
great
>>
anal sex is great
>>
a gay furry made it
>>
You literally can't
>>
>>60912330
Good one senpai
>>
only flaw i can think of is it's pretty pretentious, but its an otherwise solid album
>>
>>60912707
>it's pretty pretentious
What the fuck does that even mean? People can be pretentious, albums can't.
>>
>>60912929
guess what it means, the person who made it is pretentious and it shows on the album.
did you really need me to explain that to you?
>>
too lo-fi
>>
>>60913047
No. I need you to use words correctly.
>>
>>60912022
It was fucking recorded on a Motorola Razr2
>>
>>60913116
you can use to describe works as well...

pre·ten·tious
prəˈten(t)SHəs/
adjective
adjective: pretentious
attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.
"a pretentious literary device"

>a pretentious literary device
>>
>>60912707
>pretentious
i've realized lately what an arbitrary and belittling word that is. why is trying hard to do something well a bad thing at all?
>>
Discussion of this album is immediately brought down to the level of name calling. Those names being Will and shill, usually in that order
>>
>>60912022
i am incapable of being inhuman

i am incapable of being human
>>
I don't want to have schizophrenia
>>
>Find a flaw
It's viraled garbage. Be real now.
>>
>>60912022
>Find a flaw

is this bait? do you even listen to this band?
singing is very off and bit of the time the lyrics don't really even fit the phrasing... I mean that doesn't necessarily make it bad music but come on he does something that is very rough around the edges. he leaves mistakes in the record. flawed.
>>
The reoccurring section with the acoustic and the electric guitars at the end of Sober to Death always makes me laugh for some reason. I think it's due to how it just keeps on inexplicably repeating, over and over again.
>>
i wish we knew more about will. we don't even know for sure or not if the guy's even gay? didn't he have an ex who talked shit about him on twitter at one point?
>>
the part where he talks about galvanism is pretty cringy honestly
>>
>>60914567
this. i love the album but holy fuck this part is shit
>>
>>60912074
Ew, why would you smoke?
>>
>>60914512
Nice try Will, we all know you love cocks though
>>
>>60914567
Yeah pretty much this, couldn't picture myself playing any of that part around people. And when they really get into it and there is a lot of noise it sounds like fucking garbage... I get that it's lo-fi and whatever but the second halves of good songs like Beach Life-In-Death and False Prophets just sound like shit and I kind of tune out at that point
>>
>>60912022
Why I keep seeing this drawing posted? Is it yours? you want feedback?
>>
What are the fucking lyrics on Famous Prophets when he is singing >the ocean washed over your grave, it's the GOAT part of the album but I can only understand >why send me an invitation., or something like that from it

Pls
>>
>>60914674
to keep faggots away from me, it doesn't work on the internet, unfortunately.
>>
>>60914861
10/10 response tbqh
>>
>>60913149
But you just said that it's only flaw is pretension, then how's it trying to affect greater importance or talent then's actually possessed? Give examples
>>
>>60915397
the spoken word bullshit where he's saying what he was trying to say with some of his lyrics
>>
>>60914067
And its flaws make it perfect :^)
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.