[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread: ask a question about something pertaining to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
In this thread: ask a question about something pertaining to a genre of music that you don't understand, someone then answers you politely

Why are all vaporwave songs written in Japanese(?) characters as well as English?
>>
>>60911356
>Why are all vaporwave songs written in Japanese(?) characters as well as English?
asstetik
>>
>>60911356
literally, just because it looks cool. Especially when printed in white on an all black shirt

just google "health goth"
>>
>>60911356
How I see it is that it's meant to alienate the audience. Titles usually help with understanding the purpose of a song, and not being able to read gives a sense of being lost, which ties into the general theme of vaporwave of being dropped in the middle of a strange world (usually a retrofuturistic environment, but not important here). Personally, I wouldn't care if it were written in Japanese, Arabic, or wingdings, but others probably find it A E S T H E T I C, and they are entitled to that so long as I continue to not be able to read my titles.
>>
>>60912769
>>60911426
>>60911376

You could have just said because it's edgy.
>>
>>60912826
あなただけのクソあなたは少し雌犬、私について何だ一体を言いましたか? 私はあなたが私はネイビーシールズで私のクラスのトップを卒業知っている必要があります、と私は、A l - Q u a e d a に多数の秘密の襲撃に関与してきた、と私は300以上の確認キルを持っています。 私はゴリラ戦の訓練を受けていると私は、全体の米軍のトップ狙撃兵です。 あなたは私に何もなく、ただ他のターゲットではありません。 私は私のクソの言葉をマークし、正確にあなたがこの地球上で前に見たことがないそのうちの同類を性交を一掃します。 あなたはインターネットを介して私にそのたわごとを言って逃げることができると思いますか? もう一度考えて、野郎。 我々が話すように、私は米国全体のスパイの私の秘密のネットワークを接触させていますし、あなたがより良い嵐、ウジの準備ので、あなたのIPは、今トレースされています。 あなたの人生を呼び出す哀れな小さなものを一掃嵐。 あなたは死んで、子供をクソしています。 私はいつでも、どこでもすることができ、私は百7以上の方法であなたを殺すことができ、それはちょうど私の素手でです。 だけでなく、あなた少しくそ、私は広範囲に非武装の戦闘の訓練を受けたが、私は米国海兵隊の全体の武器へのアクセス権を持っていると私は大陸の顔を離れてあなたの惨めなお尻を拭くために、その最大限にそれを使用します。 あなたがあなたの小さな"賢い"のコメントはあなたにダウンさせるとしていた邪悪なものを報復知られている可能性が唯一の場合は、多分あなたはあなたのクソ舌を開催しているだろう。 しかし、あなたは、あなたはしませんでしたができなかった、と今あなたが価格を払っている、あなたは馬鹿を田舎者の白人野郎。 私はすべてのあなたの上に怒りをたわごとされ、あなたはそれに溺れます。 あなたは死んだ、きみをクソしています。
>>
>>60911356
Trumper wave.
Kek.
>>
>>60911356
Japan was the leading country in technology in the 80s/90s. Its products are closely associated with nostalgia to the old capitalistic times.
>>
>>60914623
Whats that got to do with vaporwave?
>>
>>60914775

Vintage japanese tech ads = A E S T H I C S
>>
Why are raves do drug fueled and why aren't there more raves that are not reliant on drugs
>>
>>60915013
Because shitty EDM sucks if you ain't on Molly...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.