[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
16 DAYS UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF WINTER MUCHELLAPALOOZAROO 2015!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-08 19.28.20.jpg (257 KB, 430x499) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-08 19.28.20.jpg
257 KB, 430x499
The 2015 winter muchellapaloozaroo will open festivities on CHRISTMAS EVE December 24th this year! Get gosh darn hype! The lineup will be released within the next few days - this is an announcement post. Muchella chat will take place in the IRC channel for mutantradio.org, which you can find by visiting this link (https://mibbit.com/?channel=%23%2Fmu%2Fradio&server=irc.rizon.net), listening to the radio via the Web player @ mutantradio.org, or going to #/mu/radio on rizon.

Feel free to ask any questions about muchella here or in the IRC!
>>
who decides the lineup?
>>
bump for interest
>>
awww shit
>>
Seriously tho, this is the shit. You're gonna be all cozy by the fire on Christmas eve, shitposting with only the finest music to listen to while doing it. You can't go wrong
>>
>>60909669
I'd rather be over at /a/ for Christmas because that trainroll
>>
>>60909491
buncha fags from /mu/. we have good taste, be assured, and we do a pretty good job of making this thing both diverse and fun each year.
>>
>>60909439
Will dubs day happen again?
>>
i'm just saying if you don't play Liturgy on the holiest of days you done fucked up
>>
>>60909789
the return of dubs day is FUCKING CONFIRMED!!!!
>>
>>60909756
can we have some emo on the lineup please?
emo is perfect for winter
can i rec some emo?
>>
>>60909756
Play American football and TDAG
>>
>>60909905
>>60909905

we actually had an emo day just a muchella or two ago, but there will be winter appropriate vibes all over the lineup. as far as reccing us emo goes, be my guest!
>>
>>60909977
nice dubs.. i saw americ anfootball pretty recently, they were great
>>
b-b-b-ump
>>
>>60909977
>>60909905
we have a time gap on repeats policy put in place, simply because when we let /mu/ solely vote on every aspect of the days we would end up listening to almost exactly the same artists or albums every time

american football and most of the classic emo fall in this since we had a day dedicated to emo on winter recently
>>
>>60909795
liturgy will be played, maybe not on christmas, but it will be played
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.