[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Daft Punk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: daftpunk6.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
daftpunk6.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
What do you think of Daft Punk?
>>
File: 1434339312853.gif (382 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1434339312853.gif
382 KB, 500x281
>>
Absolute shit
>>
I like Voyager
>>
>>60908044
They're alright
>>
boring EDM
>>
>>60908044
I like this image because they're ripping off Bowie AND Kraftwerk
>>
I like them for helping to pioneering the French House movement.
>>
>watching electroma
>gold helmet sets himself on fire
>to a jackson c. frank song

Yeah, they're alright I guess.
>>
>>60908044
amazing group, disliked here mostly cause they're popular/ get lucky being a hit despite being the worst song on that album. Homework, Discovery and Alive 2007 are 3 godlike albums.
>>
>>60908044
Rad in 2001.

And it's not 1999-2003, any more. Or Tron time at Disneyland (which was rad). So who cares.
>>
>>60908438
It's probably photoshop
>>
>Daft Punk has to force in a pop star to get on the radio
we really are heading for a world where there is only "pop" and "not pop"
>>
>>60908438
You get that Bowie and Kraftwerk both openly based their careers on "ripping off" other pop groups, right?
>>
Pretty good
>>
bro edm
>>
File: punk music.png (272 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
punk music.png
272 KB, 600x300
Is Daft Punk better than Daft Punk?
>>
>>60908044
They made arguably the greatest dance album of all time. I will admit that they're overrated by a lot of people and that their fans can get annoying but they're still great. I guarantee that if they were more associated with the indie scene like boards of Canada or Aphex Twin instead of the mainstream everyone here would love them.
>>
>>60908044
really overrated but still pretty solid
>>
>>60910433
>They made arguably the greatest dance album of all time

Not really
>>
pleb as fuck negro
>>
>>60908176
Playing that bassline is fun.
The arpeggios in superheros are fun too
>>
They are the GOAT
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.