[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any MGMT fans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Any MGMT fans?
>>
>>60907695
Digital Shrimp Graphics pls go
>>
Congratulations is good, OS and s/t are both pretty mediocre
>>
>>60907695
I was a big fan back in the day, I for some reason decided to revisit them this week after not listening to them for years. There first two albums are still really great. I am afraid to try listening to the self titled again.
>>
I feel like MGMT, their 2013 album was absolutely wonderful.
>>
TURN ME ON WITH YOUR ELECTRIC FEEL
>>
OOOH GIIIIIIIRL

If I fucked this up don't hit me I barely use 4chan.
>>
Oracular and Congrats were good. Self Titled was OK.
>>
Congratulations was awesome and OP was good. Wasn't too impressed with their s/t. Will they release new music next year?
>>
i only like time to pretend
everything else is pretty wack
being quite completly honest
>>
>>60907695
Yeah, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed Oracular Spectacular when I gave it a listen. The singles it had are some great feel-good songs.
>>
>>60907695
they're gr9
i picked up the RSD release of Time To Pretend
>>
i dont understand why would someone listen to this shit when the flaming lips and animal collective exists
>>
>>60907720
MGMT self titled is honestly their best album. Only because it takes a while to grow on you. And music like that usually ends up being my favorite.
>>
congratulations is goat
>>60908142
you are an actual retard person
>>
>>60908142
>anco
honestly congratulations is better than their whole discography and mgmt is still shit.

Flaming lips is so much better.
>>
>>60908142
Because they don't sound remotely similar? lol
>>
>>60908628
Congratulations is forgettable as fuck
>>
File: Climbing-To-New-Lows.png (410 KB, 487x496) Image search: [Google]
Climbing-To-New-Lows.png
410 KB, 487x496
I really wish more people knew about this album.
>>
I just know there was a girl from my senior year who wore goggles on her head all day and refused to be called anything but "goggles".
She had MGMT written on one of her notebooks in electrical tape.
She was gross.
>>
File: Metanoia_MGMT[1].jpg (18 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Metanoia_MGMT[1].jpg
18 KB, 316x316
>>60909004
and this one is great too
>>
>>60908211
>Only because it takes a while to grow on you. And music like that usually ends up being my favorite.

I'd have to agree with you there, giving it another listen
>>
>>60909267
this is probably the best thing they've ever put out
>>
>>60907798
Get out while you can
>>
>>60909004
this is literally their demo album you fucking idiot its unfinished trash
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.