[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Artists who probably screwed underage fans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 268.jpg (116 KB, 784x1000) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
116 KB, 784x1000
ITT: Artists who probably screwed underage fans.
>>
File: rdj.jpg (27 KB, 260x330) Image search: [Google]
rdj.jpg
27 KB, 260x330
>>
Literally any rock star from the 60s and 70s.

If by "probably" you mean "absolutely".
>>
Almost every popular touring artist, including females. I mean, probably not purposely, but I'm sure it happens almost nonstop.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 658x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 658x484
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x452
>>
>>60905372
Eeeeh, banging underage fans was basically accepted until the 90s, so the men did that constantly because musicians are sex weirdos. These days I'm sure it happens with the guys, both because musicians are still often sex weirdos, and because of confusion (lots of men like youngish looking girls, the girls cake themselves in makeup making themselves look older, they lie about their age, etc.). However, there is supposedly much less sex than their used to be backstage in music, even at the really popular and lusted after acts. I'm sure Justin Bieber gets ridiculous, unbelievable amounts of pussy, but apparently it's still much less than Led Zeppelin or even Bowie got (the fact that Justin has a very large group of fans that are literally 7 years old might have something to do with this). It's a strange thing about this time; many people are becoming more promiscuous in their appearance (not just the way they dress, but the way they act, but also the amount of sexual partners people claim to have, the way people associate sex with their lives, normalization of certain fetishes), but people are actually having less sexual partners and the average age of defloration is going up.

As far as the women go, most women aren't into young looking boys the way many men are into young looking girls and young boys generally really look like young boys. However, I'm sure some older performers must like to get with a 17 year old or something every once in a while. I can see Madonna do it (although I'm pretty sure the 17 year old boys that like Madonna aren't into chicks). I don't know much about female musician sexual excess with fans, to be quite honest. Are there any famous stories.

I'm sure Grimes hops on 13 year old dick every once in a while though.

>>60906053
With girls probably lel
>>
>>60906053
>tfw never going to get pegged in the ass by miley
why even live
>>
File: grimessweat.jpg (45 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
grimessweat.jpg
45 KB, 500x544
>>60905228
>go to see Grimes live
>stand at the front because I like that
>crew guy comes up to me and tells me Claire wants to meet me
>he takes me backstage
>Grimes is there
>she tells me to sit down
>sits on my lap
>she obviously hasn't brushed her teeth or otherwise bathed recently
>the stench is unbelievable
>she forces her lips on mine
>I start puking
>puke all over Grimes
>she looks at me in disbelief
>suddenly she starts giggling autistically
>"ooooh, how did you know I was into that?"
>Grimes sticks her finger down her throat and pukes all over my crotch
>"yippee, again!" She screams
>she pukes once more
>I do not completely understand what is going on, but I decide it's time for me to leave
>I run to the door
>she chases me
>"stay stay I want to play play! stay stay I want to play play!"
>she grabs me around the waist and starts kissing my body
>my torso is covered in lipstick kisses; not of roses but of puke
>manage to lose Claire after I throw her into a wall
>make a run for the exit
>manage to make it outside
>stand there catching my breath
>notice a member of Grimes' entourage staring at me
>she smiles and speaks
>"Ah, she gave you the old Grime Grime I see!"

Grimes shows not even once.
>>
File: 1447982249522.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447982249522.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
>>
>>60905228
deffo
>>
There were rumors swirling around about the members of Blur back in the mid 90s...
>>
>>60905228
SEMEN DEMON
E
M
E
N

D
E
M
O
N
>>
>>60905289
and by "screwed" you mean "fucked their lives up"

fuck dadrock stars
kill yr idols suck my dick
>>
>>60906581
10/10
>>
>>60907084

...yes

Also, Lostprophets

Didn't know that about Blur
>>
>>60906308
Citation pls
>>
>>60906581
>"stay stay I want to play play! stay stay I want to play play!"

I can see Grimes reading this pasta and turning it into a song.
>>
>>60906308
There's a lot nonsense spoken with certainty in this post
>>
>>60907930
go to bed claire
>>
>>60907174
yeah, mu is definitely the most underage board
>>
>>60905228
How old was Grimes when she lost her virginity? 14? 21?
>>
>>60905228
what makes you say that?
>>
>>60908654
>>
>>60906581
>"yippee, again!"
>>
>>60906581
probably true t b h
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.