[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do people who masturbate to world of warcraft listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
what do people who masturbate to world of warcraft listen to?
>>
Joanna Newsom
>>
>>60903198
>The Smiths, Dance Gavin Dance, Slipknot, The Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, My Chemical Romance

also, i just jacked off to a girl using a Frostmourne replica's hilt as a dildo.
>>
i listen to jackson c frank mostly
>>
>>60903198
I jerked it to WoW. AMA
>>
>>60903198
The in game music obvs
>>60904167
Do you get an erection at the mere sound of the in game music.
>The icc score
>>
>>60904016
Going to need a link to that buddy.
>>
>>60904016
>when you're in a guild called "null corporation"

*sigh*
>>
>>60904212
Whats the appeal of it?

It just seems endlessly repetitive.
>>
File: joanna.gif (3 MB, 310x292) Image search: [Google]
joanna.gif
3 MB, 310x292
i dunno but generally people who listen to world of warcraft masturbate to joanna newsom
so i mean its quite possible that that works both ways
>>
>>60904325
Its meant to be inoffensive repetitive and passive or something, helps you focus for long periods of time apparently. Its why game music tends to be top if you are revising or something like that.
>>
>>60904167
What do you listen to
>>
metal
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.