[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What music do pagans listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 01.jpg (52 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
52 KB, 1024x1024
What music do pagans listen to?
>>
Idk, jazz?
>>
Whatever is in line with their personal taste, just like every other person.
>>
bodtf
mcr
pierce the veil
panic at the disco
the 1975
lorde
anco
>>
I thought pagans were like hippies and shit. Am I missing something?
>>
gospel
>>
>>60902770
They're hippies with a fondness for candles and crystals. All bought at premium prices.
>>
File: paganini.jpg (351 KB, 874x1169) Image search: [Google]
paganini.jpg
351 KB, 874x1169
Paganini
>>
Burzum
>>
Pagan/folk metal in most cases. Wiccan hoes can listen to witch house too.
>>
>>60902770
The one who try to combine it with new age philosophy are hippies.
>>
File: 234124.jpg (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
234124.jpg
12 KB, 500x500
GOD PLEASE FUCK MY MIND FOR
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
>>
Nightwish
>>
pagans are more capable of appreciating bach than godfags are
in spite, they instead listen to black metal exclusively
>>
>>60903165
fucking this, I have this old weird-ass college cunt who listens to them fanatically, he's always on about how the planets position in the universe is affecting everything, It's funny because he tries to act all patrician, constantly shitting on everyone's opinions yet he listens to fucking Nightwish because "it's powerful music"
>>
>>60903382

They feel like comedy but they're not
>>
>>60903474
fuck me I'm liking oceanborn only partially ironically I guess I have shit taste after all
>>
>>60903474
Yeah, it's funny how damn delusional they are but they're also creepy as hell, I just sit quietely and try to agree whenever my colleague opens his mouth because he's positioned higher than me so I don't want to get on his bad side and also because you can't reason with him at all, most just pass straight trough me but occasionally I listen and the type of shit he tells you, fuck I'm afraid he'll kidnap me and drag me off to a dungeon and rape my ass to some shitty symphonic metal one day
>>
>>60902685
i dated a pagan girl briefly in hs
She listened to 80s goth stuff
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (441 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
441 KB, 1400x1400
>>60902685
>>
>>60903382
Aren't Nightwish hated like solely because of the weird people who listen to them religiously? I liked them.
>>
>>60902685
>What music do pagans listen to?

I don't know, go to Salem MA, and ask them.
>>
>>60902685
KoRn
Finntroll
The LOTR soundtrack
Enya
Sol Invictus
Rhapsody
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.