[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fans of Tyler, The Creator here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tyler.jpg (329 KB, 2093x3190) Image search: [Google]
tyler.jpg
329 KB, 2093x3190
Love the dude, really funny and chill guy and his music is really cool honestly, very different and not like typical rap... love it
>>
>>60902659
dont particularly like his rapping but he is a great producer and he has a really sophisticated taste in music
>>
>>60902706
good producer.. have you listened to the song cherry bomb
>>
File: 1434850551915.png (54 KB, 202x200) Image search: [Google]
1434850551915.png
54 KB, 202x200
>>60902659
I used to love him, but i'm not fond of his recent shift in attitude where he hates on people for being down and having emotions even though that was the very thing that pushed him into fame.
>>
Waiting for him to put out an album that has intelligent lyrics in some way
>>
>>60903371
wolf came close
>>
Le
>>
>>60902884
it's like he just read The Fountainhead or something
>>
>>60903410
I would agree with that. I guess I'm also looking for a reason to like him. He doesn't give people very many reasons to like him.
>>
YONKERS BEST SONG OF ALL TIME AMIRITE???? AHHAHAHAHA I LIKE THE MUSIC VIDEO BECAUSE HE'S SO EDGY AND HE HAS VERY INTELLINGENT AND EDGY LYRICS HAHAHAHA TYLER IS THE BEST MUSICIAN OF ALL TIMES
>>
>>60903478
That book is a brick to get through, and most modern fiction writers and pseudo and actual sophisticates/philosophers dislike Rand anyways. It's a cool book but provides a narrow way of further thought provocation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.