[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Thoughts on him?
>>
>>60898638
he needs to lose weight
>>
>>60898638
lol if you actually listen to that crap
>>
I like it, but I find it kind of retarded when he goes "Wooow!" like Michael Jackson cause it sounds like he is just trying to be MJ, when he obviously has his own style. Also what the fuck with that fucking hair man, couldn't even take him serious at first because of that.
>>
>>60898638
what the fuck is wrong with his hair
>>
All his songs sound the same to me
>>
>>60899668
>>60899680

His hair is a reference to a shitty black NY artist called Jean-Michel Basquiat.
>>
File: UTASU3y.png (660 KB, 782x783) Image search: [Google]
UTASU3y.png
660 KB, 782x783
>>60898638
Sings about his drug fueled life and complains about the usual girls are hoes and only want money then he acts like his life is so sad, can't find love even though it's his fault he lives such a trashy life and all that bullshit when he doesn't even have any real issues. That type of bullshit appeals to the general dude weed xdd type of thing plebs are into. Or wanabes who wish they were breathing coke 24/7.
>>
He does a good job of helping me find easy girls on okcupid,tinder

lost my virginity thanks to him
>>
>>60898638
More like The Bellnd
>>
>>60898638
Pineapple head with some catchy stuff. Middle of the road pop artist.
>>
shit, but it's so much better than all the other music on his level of popularity (Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, etc.) that he gets a pass

besides, as a male in his mid 20s, EDM is the only pop music worth paying attention to - it's necessary to go clubbing for the circles I'm in, and EDM is actually enjoyable. I can comfortably dismiss the other shitty pop music my colleagues listen to because the music I'm actually interested in - punk and folk - are so far underground and niche at this point that there's no real crossover, but I can't dismiss EDM, nor would I want to, because it serves a very specific function for me
>>
>>60898638

Thoughts
>>
good sex music
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.