[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: grunge.jpg (13 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
grunge.jpg
13 KB, 183x275
what is the best nirvana song and why is it objectively "school"?
>>
no it's do re mi and don't even try to argue with me
>>
Is that the song with the beavis and butthead skit? lit make me luagh fore sure lmao
>>
>>60898503
>NO RESAYYUUSS
That's a great one but nah, it's Scentless Apprentice.
>>
Aneurysm
>>
>>60898521
But that's Kurt solo
>>
>>60898545
This tbfh
>>
>>60898541
scentless apprentice is one of the only songs i can think of that makes me want to punch someones teeth in.

I listen to that before every fight i get into
>>
Very Ape
>>
Sappy
>>
>>60898545
my nigga
>>
>>60898569
Kurt was nirvana
>>
>>60898503

Heart Shaped Box
>>
Frances Farmer, Tourette's, or Territorial Pissings

First has their best implementation of quiet/loud, last two are kickass energetic songs

>>60898545
that one's cool too. first song i ever learned drums to
>>
>>60898716
that's not how bands work
>>
Endless Nameless, Lounge Act, or Something In The Way.
>>
>>60898692
>Sappy
This this this.
>>
>>60898730
Heart Shaped Box was the lowest point of In Utero. It was the one song that flet like it was written specifically to be a single, which went against the entire "raison d'etre" of In Utero. In Utero was Kurt's way of saying fuck you to his record label who wanted another Nevermind, and to his fans who only like Come As You Are and Smells Like Teen Spirit, and Heart Shaped Box falls into the same category as those two previous songs.
>>
>>60898753
But that's how Nirvana worked
>>
>>60898831
It's such a boring, long song too. it's the same thing 4x over.
>>
Live versions of Negative Creep
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.