[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is, objectively, the best Foo Fighters song, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: foofighters.jpg (105 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
foofighters.jpg
105 KB, 640x380
What is, objectively, the best Foo Fighters song, /mu/?
>>
>>60898031
THE BEST THE BEST you know what fuck it Aurora
>>
Long Road to Ruin
>>
>>60898031
The fucking shortest
>>
>>60898031
X-Static. The one and only Foo-gaze track. Really great.
>>
>>60898031
That'd be Generator, OP.
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (13 KB, 212x312) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
13 KB, 212x312
>>60898072
If you don't like Foo Fighters, why would you come into a thread about Foo Fighters songs?

Do you go into restaurants that serve food you hate and go around to tables telling everyone you don't like the food?
>>
>>60898094
Yes
>>
>>60898094
He probably does, just in case anyone else is there ironically and will come suck his dick for his brilliant contrarian decisons
>>
I know I'm a huge faggot normie for saying it, but The Pretender. Everything about that song is fucking perfect. The energy is amazing.
>>
File: tumblr_ljui46gMWT1qf9yklo1_400.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljui46gMWT1qf9yklo1_400.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>60898127
THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST
>>
>>60898140
I never realized that the THE BEST video follows the beat of the song the entire way. It's actually pretty impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo
>>
Learn to Fly, definitely.
>>
Exhausted
>>
Everlong
>>
Monkey Wrench
>>
>>60898094
>2015
>not protesting outside your local chinese because you don't like chinese

get taste plebs
>>
>>60898319
I tried that, but every time I shouted that I hated Chinese everyone called me racist. How can you even be racist against a type of food?
>>
>>60898307
objectively, this is the right answer
>>
Alone + Easy Target
>>
the one that kurt cobain liked
>>
>>60898356

right above you
>>
>>60898337
This is what tumblr works towards
>>
>>60898338
explain
>>
Alandria.
>>
>>60898437
You spelled it right the first time.
>>
>>60898413
how isn't it their best song
>>
>>60898493
How is it?
>>
Everlong, its also the only actual somewhat good song they've ever written.

No I've not listened to their entire discography, I'd rather kill myself.
>>
Something from the first album. Probably Floaty or This Is a Call.
>>
File: wew.jpg (2 KB, 86x49) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
2 KB, 86x49
ITT: autism
>>
>>60898543
At least some are replies between people having arguments, that could have also posted their song choice. If it was closer to 3:1 I'd agree.
>>
>>60898519
literally me
>>
Creep
>>
File: D.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>60898194
FUCK YOU YOU MADE ME LISTEN TO 4 MINUTES OF THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST
>>
it always puzzled me why people shit on nickelback but not this band
>>
>>60899551
Because they're completely different?
>>
>>60898031
Everlong is my favorite
>>
>>60899551
People do shit on this band
>>
>>60899583

they aren't though, and nickelback might even have more credit because they did a pure grunge album and foo fighters didn't
>>
>>60899551
No idea, /mu/ especially should know better.
>>
>>60899644
Come on man, Nickelback is like 3/4ths boy band 1/4th actual band. The closest thing you can compare them to is fucking Hansen. I'm not saying I love Foo Fighters or anything, but comparing almost anything to Nickelback is insulting to that being compared.
>>
Exhausted and Stacked Actors are pretty much the only two FF songs I actually like, so those.
>>
>>60899644
it's very obvious you've never actually listened to the foo fighters
>>
>>60899685
>>60899817

regardless, they are the reason for post-grunge, i'm not even a nickelback fan but foo fighters get too much praise for what they are
>>
File: da fuck you say.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
da fuck you say.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>60899902
>Nickelback
>the reason for post-grunge

the fuck am i reading
>>
>>60899920

i meant foo fighters
>>
>>60899931
That still doesn't make sense. They both WERE post-grunge. If you want a REASON for post-grunge, you have to go back more and look at grunge, maybe Nirvana.
>>
>>60899957

but foo fighters did it before nickelback is basically what i'm saying
>>
>>60899992
Oh, got it now, my bad. I guess you could blame them, but I think Nickelback would've happened with or without Foo Fighters being there before them. If not FF, then Bush, Alien Ant Farm, Collective Soul, or countless others.
>>
>>60898031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQNJQpi3oLo
>>
the only one I like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ_3sBZEm0

you'd think a supergroup made up of members of Nirvana/Scream, Sunny Day Real Estate, and the Germs would make more interesting music
>>
>>60899902
>this is someone's actual opinion
>>
Generator not even kidding
>>
i didn't know pat smear was quarter black.
>>
I'm a fucking weirdo, and Wasting Light is my favorite album by them. Probably Miss the Misery is my fav FF song.
>>
>>60898094
i've worked in like 5 restaurants and people do this all the time
>>
>>60901057
People walk into your restaurant and walk up to people telling them they don't like spaghetti or steaks or whatever?
>>
>>60898094
>>60901057
i'd totally do this [spoiler]if i had friends[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.