[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's /mu/ consensus on this fag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Mac2.jpg (29 KB, 613x816) Image search: [Google]
Mac2.jpg
29 KB, 613x816
what's /mu/ consensus on this fag?
>>
needs braces
>>
'2' was deffo his best album, its kinda gone downhill from there, except the track "Another One" on his lastest album
>>
File: mac bane.png (268 KB, 1128x452) Image search: [Google]
mac bane.png
268 KB, 1128x452
he's a big guy
>>
>>60897581
General approval. Slight, closeted crush. But no one shall ever know.
>>
>>60897581
he somewhat managed to be disgusting and cool at the same time, kudos to him
>>
looks like Wario
>>
>>60897581
Good but a one trick pony
>>
>>60897581
he is a fag
>>
>>60897581
Tabacco companies love him
>>
fuck this guy, I was at a fest he was gunna go on stage after Ariel Pink and before Die Antwoord, so I left right after Ariel Pink was done. Fuck him and Fuck die Antwoord
>>
>>60898325
basically this
he needs to switch up his style or the next album is his last
>>
>>60897581
Nice guy makes interesting easy listening I'd say
kudos on captured tracks marketing him well to get a cult following, think majority of his fans consists of people just discovering him and liking his persona until they get bored of him.
>>
>>60897581
He's really great and anyone who would disagree is deaf
>>
>>60897930

this guy nailed it
>>
agree with all the sentiments on 2

live show is great. seen him 5 or 6 times at various fests and he has killed it each time.
>>
>>60897581
I love him and his music
>>
seems like a friendly dude desu. I like most of his music as well, but I would agree that it is a bit one dimensional.
>>
>>60897581
I went to his house and he actually gave me a cup of coffee. Super quiet and soft-spoken. He was basically whispering the entire time. Shit coffee, nice conversation. Had trouble opening the doorknob on the way out.
>>
>>60897581
He's a goofball.
>>
>>60897930
this, though Rock and Roll Nightclub was pretty good too
>>
>>60897930
Agree on "2", though I think his best track is "No Other Heart", that shit is catchy as fuck. I like him, but I´ve gotten really sick of him.
>>
>>60897581
He's pretty god tier
>>
>>60897581
Idk I never really liked playing him in mariokart. I always just went for luigi or mario.
>>
>>60898633
It's probably too late for him. He's only done that one style for so long, any drastic style change would be transparent and superficial
>>
>>60898633
I'm not really sure if he can
>>
>>60897581
he should kill himself
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 799x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 799x798
This is the best thing he ever made
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.