[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is /mu/'s opinion on adele's new single hello?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: adele-hello.jpg (86 KB, 1174x665) Image search: [Google]
adele-hello.jpg
86 KB, 1174x665
what is /mu/'s opinion on adele's new single hello?

i think her voice is bretty good
>>
i have to shit
>>
>>60897074
top laugh.
>>
>>60897074
Mediocre as fuck.
>>
>>60897074
dull generic ballad. and the video is a fucking cringefest. they shoehoerned a nigger into it specifically for murrican purposes and the scenes when she argues with him, cries and so on are so embarrassingly cheesy it becomes a comedy.
>>
>>60897074
>namedropping California Dreamin'
Kinda pathetic imo
>>
>>60897321
>>>/pol/
>>
>>60897345
yep, /pol/'s quality is usually on par with that fucking video. glad we can agree.
>>
Good voice, sure. But it's very *samey* if you follow me. No innovation there really. But I suppose it sells, so why change?
>>
>>60897074
this song will be forgotten when the next year comes
>>
>>60897074
Acceptable, but doesn't reach far past acceptable. The song is really more of a statement, saying, "Hey! Look what I can do with my voice!" rather than actually doing anything particularly interesting.
>>
>>60897680
>>60897971
her voice isn't even that great, stop that meme already

she's got nothing on someone like nina simone or otis redding
>>
very bad pop music
>>
>>60897074
As far as pop goes, she is vastly superior than 99% of the garbage that gets produced. It's nothing to write home about if you compare it to non-pop stuff, though.
>>
>>60897321
>and the video is a fucking cringefest
Directed by fucking Xavier Dolan, I hate that guy

Everyone here in French Canadia is constantly sucking his hipster microdong because MUH ADELE VIDOE

Fucking pretentious weak little shit, I have trouble lifting my combo amps and I could still break that fucker in half with my bare hands
>>
>>60897218
this
>>
>>60898408
>As far as pop goes, she is vastly superior than 99% of the garbage that gets produced.
its actually the opposite
>>60898497
his movies arent even that good imo
like average at best
i dont get the hype at all
>>
>>60898605
>its actually the opposite
WEN I KNO DAT HOTLINE BLENG
>>
>>60897074
Rolling in the Deep is better imo
Hello was too slow and predictable for my liking.
>>
>>60897074
tolerable
>>
ugly fat bitch.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.