[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the name of the album's mentioned in the very first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Selling England By The Pound.jpg (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Selling England By The Pound.jpg
114 KB, 600x600
>the name of the album's mentioned in the very first minute

Dropped.
>>
if you refuse to listen to anything more than 3 minutes in because of that, i feel sorry for you, you have autism
>>
File: 1424998974380.jpg (70 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
1424998974380.jpg
70 KB, 640x592
>opener is the title track
>the first line is the title drop
>>
>>60896408
>>60898631
Literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>60897683
>i feel sorry for you, you have autism

You shouldn't really spend your time listening to schlock that follows this kind of practice unless you're a NEET of course, but even then you can be much more productive with any other hobby.
>>
>>60896408
>to pimp a butterfly
>>
>>60898703

You should try taking yourself less seriously
>>
>starting with Selling England By the Pound

That's like having your first alcoholic drink be a cup of English breakfast tea spiked with a jiggerfull of brandywine.

Point is that album is intensely (old-timey upperclass) English.

Go hit up Foxtrot and A Trick of the Tail then come back to it.
>>
File: Just Kill Yourself.png (42 KB, 806x463) Image search: [Google]
Just Kill Yourself.png
42 KB, 806x463
>>60896408
>dropping that masterpiece
>>
can u tell me where my country lies
>>
I just got into the lamb lies down on broadway after having enjoyed OPs post for the last several months. Holy fuck have I been missing out.

this shit is glorious. The synths make me rock hard and some of the choruses feel like they were improv but it feels so perfect.

you gotta get in to get out
>>
If you care that much about the fucking lyrics on a British prog rock album from 40 years ago I must ask if you've listened to anything else from the genre ever and what, exactly, you were expecting.
>>
Peter Vs. Phil

who do u choose
>>
>>60899179
Woah woah pal, nobody implied that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.