[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else hate this song? I'll elaborate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Alessia-Cara-Here-2015-1200x1200.png (465 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Alessia-Cara-Here-2015-1200x1200.png
465 KB, 1200x1200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrGX4KZ44WI

It's the epitome of being a person nobody likes.
It's a song entirely from the perspective of that autist that thinks they're too good to have fun and that their lack of a social life is actually due to some secret depth or intelligence that normies can't understand and not due to the fact they're an awkward cunt.

Somebody went out of their way to invite her to a party and all she does is bitch and moan about how she'd rather be home and she's so better than this and she's ready to go.
>>
+ she's ugly
>>
Its more just about a girl who has no persepctive yet on life and is still in that rebellious "im too cool for parties" phase which she'll look back on and cringe at
>>
just another industry plant capitalising on the new trend of introversion and how it's now trendy to say you're sad and alone

plus its like 70 percent a sample of glory box, so it's not even musically original
>>
Literally 'my feet hurt, i wish i was at home listening to swans', the song
>>
>>60896005
>plus its like 70 percent a sample of glory box, so it's not even musically original

The question is, why would you even listen to this if you already have Dummy? It relies 100% on the catchiness of Glory Box.
>>
>>60896101
right?? but I guess her demographic isn't going to even know about dummy's existence for another 5-8 years, so its profitable for def jam even if its fucking stupid
>>
File: 1430138174663.jpg (20 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1430138174663.jpg
20 KB, 680x680
>>60896005
>it's trendy to say you're sad and alone
EXTERMINATE ALL NORMIES

FUCK
>>
>>60895343
Pretty un-unique sounding voice. You can find a million other girls who sound like her and better right now on youtube
>>
>>60896154
is there a name for this style of singing because yeah so many dumb bitches sing like this
>>
>>60896174
bourgeois r&b?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.