[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
House and electronic music is only enjoyed by lame white people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
House and electronic music is only enjoyed by lame white people.
>>
House was literally invented by gay black men retard
>>
House music was literally made by and for gay inner city blacks
>>
>>60891244
t. niggerlover
>>
>>60891257
>>60891258
Proof?
>>
>>60891276
literally google it you mong
>>
I can confirm; I'm a lame white guy and I listen almost exclusively to EDM
>>
white people make the shittiest worst music all the time. then they try to steal jazz, blues, hip hop, and do their rendition of it and its shit for whites and pushed by white racist media and all the white people like it because "omg a white guy is doing hip hop jazz blues rock now!" horrible musicians. just stick to being accountants and causing wars and taxing people. let the blacks do all the music.
>>
>>60891276
detroit you dumb fgt everyone knows this already.
>>
What about Asians?
>>
>>60892220
asians dont even make music lmao. they just do slave labor and make nikes and shit.
>>
>>60892195
>le fishy hook trick
>>
>>60892242
its true. elvis, eminem, taylor swift, all stole what were originally derived from blacks.
>>
>>60892195
>>
>>60891257
>>60891258

Literally wouldn't exist had it not been for John Cage. I hate this argument so much.
>>
>>60892269
And Pierre Schaeffer.
>>
>>60892253
I don't think Taylor is Jazz, blues or hip-hop.
>>
speedin bullet 2 heaven is better than most white rock music tbqh

it actually has real soul and cudi understands what he is doing unlike the whites
>>
>>60892309
country rock came from blues rock retard. this is supposed to be a patrician music board? what a joke.
>>
>>60892253
I think Taylor stole more from Bruce Springsteen than from blacks.

Maybe he did though I don't know.
>>
>>60892209
thats techno you dope. house is from Chicago
>>
>>60891244
>electronic music is only enjoyed by lame white people
yea, blacks hate hip hop
>>
>>60891244
Try some deep house with a good output and you might enjoy some of it. Great running music. Start with luomo, motor city drum ensemble, DJ sprinkles, lau frank (might be a bit too laddy for you}
>>
>>60892269
Can you please explain this in more detail
>>
>>60892269

that's like saying hip-hop wouldn't have existed without the invention of the turntable

like sure but also what
>>
>>60892269
You must be legitimately retarded

House and Techno have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the "music" John Cage ever did, other than the instruments being powered by electricity
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.