[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concerts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: concert.jpg (6 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
concert.jpg
6 KB, 278x181
ITT: First concert you ever went to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_QOWIJWDaI
>>
Oasis, Knebworth second night back in '96
>>
>>60890895
Saw the pixies back when they still had kim in chicago. She was drunk and so was every middle aged woman there
>>
>>60890895
Tears for Fears free concert, 2008
first paid concert was Van Halen 2012

i've improved a lot more since then, I promis
>>
>>60890895
SKYNYRD. Gary Rossington was only original member there 'cause someone was getting a double hip replacement
>>
>>60890895
99 cent Wombats/Mourning Parade/Cameo Harlot triple header at higher ground
>>
Aaron Carter when I was 6
>>
REO Speedwagon and Styx at a county fair in 2001
>>
Tame impala 1 month ago in Melbourne
>>
File: Phantom-Planet_4[1].jpg (68 KB, 600x478) Image search: [Google]
Phantom-Planet_4[1].jpg
68 KB, 600x478
Phantom Planet at a free show before they got big and it was still "that band with that guy from Rushmore"
>>
Girugamesh at Anime Boston 2011. Dark times.
>>
Queen + Adam Lambert in Cordoba 2015
>>
Glastonbury Festival 2000, I was about 8 years old
Saw David Bowie, Coldplay and Moby

First actual gig, Faithless when I was 13
>>
it was a local band called The Last Starfighter at a small church place. Went with a really hot slut and went to to teaworks after.
>>
>>60893959
You from the woodlands homie?
>>
AFI. It was fun.
>>
A local band called the so long vinyls
>>
File: meat loaf.jpg (84 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
meat loaf.jpg
84 KB, 450x337
Meat Loaf in 06 or 07
>>
The Who
>>
A Place to Bury Strangers. This year.
>>
OFWGKTA in Rhode Island late 2012.
>>
>>60890895
As far as rock...First concert was Van Halen in 1982
>>
>>60893760
Your life must suck
>>
>>60890895
First concert I ever went to was the Seattle Death Grips show, their first night of their post-breakup tour

every show i go to from now on is gonna seem like fucking nothing.

Only band I've seen since is Battles, fantastic show. Seeing GY!BE next month, couldn't be more excited. Also probably will see AnCo and ratking on their new tour they just announced. Depends if the new album is good or not
>>
>>60890895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crare4lkJJU
>>
Steve Vai with my dad, like 2006 or something
>>
>>60892986
>First concert one month ago

This is who you discuss music with /mu/
>>
First concert would be Beat Torrent
First concert I payed and anticipated was Dope D.O.D. tho (yeah I know but it was actually really fun)
>>
Neutral Milk in August last year
>moshing to Untitled/Song Against Sex/KOCF2
fucking great considering i was 17 and was in the midst of my nmh phase and never thought I'd get to see them perform
>>
>>60894420
Godspeed will simultaneously fill you with joy and also with crippling sadness, it's a surreal experience that I would recommend to anybody.

My first show was Kaiser Chiefs in 2007 at Earl's Court, fun show.
>>
>>60890895
Small punk show in the winter of 2003/2004.
>>
>>60894902
Some of us are poor
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.