[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MP3 Players/ Earbuds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 31a3zZNoNqL._AA160_.jpg (2 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
31a3zZNoNqL._AA160_.jpg
2 KB, 160x160
Hey so I was thinking of purchasing earbuds and an mp3 player!

Any recommendations?

Suggestions?
>>
>>60890200
OP Here>

I'm only going to put pirated music on it!
>>
>>60890200
OP Here>

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-E300-Sport-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B00L3KSRTW/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1449548731&sr=8-6&keywords=earbuds

Are these good quality? Are there good earbuds like this? I don't like them in my ears, they always fall out, no matter what!
>>
Your enthusiasm is pretty cute. I don't know anything about those ear buds OP, but for a player I'd pick up an old iPod classic or nano. They're cheaper than our moms and they work great for just playing music.
>>
File: x1.jpg (18 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
x1.jpg
18 KB, 340x340
The Fiio x1 is pretty good i got one and its cheap too. It can play lossless formats too.
>>
>>60890330
>hundred dollars
>shitty ergonomics
>lossless meme
No point in filling up a portable device with lossless music when there's no audible difference between the likes of FLAC and mp3 320kbps or even v0
>>
>earbuds
No clue; I hate earbuds
>mp3 player
Sansa Clip+ w/ Rockbox is the only correct answer
>>
>>60890381
My CD collection is archived in FLAC and its nice not having to convert them to mp3 just to read them on a device. I agree the difference is minimal (undetectable?) between 320 and FLAC but I dont see the point in having a lesser quality format when space is so cheap. 100$ isnt that much to spend on a hobby and the FIIO is better than any Ipod/Mp3 player i ever used.
>>
>>60890228
Reported
>>
>>60891690
can it do crossfeed and stereo width? I'm looking considering that if my Sansa Clip+ ever eats it
>>
>>60890200
tbqh senpai I was buying pricy earbuds but they kept breaking until i basically gave up and bought those $10 panasonic ones and I couldn't be happier
>>
>>60891750
I sweat to actual god I wrote senpai and it posted as senpai I dont fuck w that weeboo shit
>>
>>60891773
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>60891786
Goot word filtered t.b.h. f.a.m. and s.m.h. senpai
>>
>>60891786
where have u been the last months senpai
baka
>>
>>60891773
>>60891786

lol, the word filter has been fun ya kek
>>
>>60891786
baka senpai
>>
Well, since the sansa clip is discontinued and becoming increasingly expensive and the other models kinda suck, I'd suggest fiio's newest dap

$55-60

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B018K88OSS/ref=mp_s_a_1_6/190-0184321-6788849?qid=1449559490&sr=1-6&pi=SL75_QL70

Not that I care too much. I just drag and drop my raw lossless file to my phone 1500 tracks of FLAC
>>
>>60893240
Nigga what are you doing
Do you have a 1 tb drive taped to it

And if youre lsitening to lossless surely youre enough of a retard that youd be paranoid about your low quality phone sound chip ruining the experience
>>
>>60893346
You assume an awful lot, but it is common place among idiots.

A 64 gb sd card costs about $15 and has been pretty sufficient so far. as far as my "low quality phone chip" is concerned it has given no audible distortion and is sufficiently powerful for many headphone models.

So the only experience I have when listening to my phone is the music I listen to.
>>
Get some Sennheiser IE 80s and you're golden with pretty much anything you use.
>>
>>60891859
Test:

baka desu senpai
>>
>>60890388
The Clip+ doesn't get made anymore, you'll have to get the shitty Sport or Jam. Still the best you can get for the price but way worse than the Clip+
>>
>>60893240
not OP but this is p neat, might buy as a backup.
thx anon
>>
Shure SE215 earphones can be found for $99 and are the best under $100. As for a player, I agree that the FiiO X1 is the best choice, because you can use any size micro Sd card and you still have the option of lossless.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.