[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lennox is described by some friends and colleagues as racist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: panda.jpg (13 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
13 KB, 500x382
>Lennox is described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Brian Weitz (Geologist) described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Panda, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He has a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he is physically, spiritually and creatively superior," a view he continues to maintain through his years as a heroin addict and long after his appearances on music magazine covers had become a thing of the distant past. According to Weitz, Lennox once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Lennox performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23]
>>
File: 1449173304292.png (147 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1449173304292.png
147 KB, 500x332
>Listen to me, all right? Panda Bear is a hardcore motherfucker, I've told you that before. He did time in Pelican Bay because he turned some sheboon into a Pez dispenser back in his Klan days. I mean, the guy will slay you where you fucking stand just as soon as buy a round or clap you on the back.

>Now, when I asked Noah to give me his opinion of the President Obama, he said, "Davey, I've turned out a lot of punks, but I've never seen a high yellow fuck boy as soft as this punk. I mean I'd drive a shank into his asshole just to make a point or if I wanted his corn muffins and he wouldn't give 'em to me off his tray." I realized then that if we didn't start The Day of the Rope, Noah would fucking kill me. I saw it in his eyes.

>He even told me as much onetime. My girlfriend, she invited him over for dinner, and he shows up in a Klan coat stained with blood, shit, God knows what else. She screams and he sticks his hand up her skirt, kisses her, then pulls out a straight razor and says, "If your old man doesn't open up ya throat and make you accept white supremacy, I'm going to cut your fucking tits off before I even think about wasting the Kikes."

- Avey Tare, recounting the tension between himself and Panda Bear during nervous AnCo days
>>
>>60889313
sticky this
>>
>>60889355
this
>>
aw hes so cute
>>
>>60889343
>>60889313
SOURCE?!
>>
Who cares it's about the music man
>>
>>60889539

>>60889313 s actually about Nico, a direct quote from her wikipedia page.

>>60889539 is another series of appropriated meme quotes, with which I am unfamiliar (perhaps because it is a /pol/ meme).
>>
>>60889539
the google :)
>>
>>60889594
this
burzum killed a guy and some negros in a church but idc i like his music
>>
do people still not know that this is fake?
>>
>>60889601
second one is from the turner diaries i think
>>
>>60889343
> open up ya open up ya open up ya throat
So that's what brothersport is about huh
>>
>>60889539
>>60889594
>>60889638
>Not recognizing heavily spammed pasta
>Believing that fucking Panda Bear of all people is racist, let alone violent.
You people will believe anything wont you?
>>
>>60889313
>Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior," a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her years as a heroin addict and long after her appearances on fashion magazine covers had become a thing of the distant past. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23]
>>
>>60889986
>editing the national anthem for being too nationalist
what's the point
>>
>>60890014
>A relatively early critic was Friedrich Nietzsche, who called the grandiose claim in the first stanza ("Deutschland über alles") "die blödsinnigste Parole der Welt" (the most ridiculous slogan in the world), and in Thus Spoke Zarathustra said, "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles — I fear that was the end of German philosophy."[15]
>>
>>60889870
>being this new
>>
>>60890159
Yup you got me. Im the new one alright.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.