[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you listen to double albums /mu/? do you leave a break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: raise you fists.jpg (712 KB, 1921x1079) Image search: [Google]
raise you fists.jpg
712 KB, 1921x1079
how do you listen to double albums /mu/?
do you leave a break in between each disk, or continue straight away?
>>
>>60886348
however I want to
>>
>>60886348
whom cares
>>
the artist envisioned a pause in the music

always stop for a moment
>>
i always listen to the second disc first, that's how my parents taught me growing up.
>>
>>60887423
but then how do you follow the story anon?
>>
considering I listen to most of the music on the computer, I hardly realize that a particular album is a double album til afterwards
>>
>>60887332
also only listen to hidden tracks rarely. Downloading everything makes the hidden tracks too visible
>>
>>60887618
even if they're not hidden, I would still suggest you still listen to any songs that are considered part of the original tracklist
>>
I say I'm gonna do it all in one go and I never get to the end ever
>>
>>60888590
are you referring to skinny fists in particular?
just give yourself 80 minutes of space and listen
>>
>>60888633
No this happens to me with anything that has 2 discs. I can't do it. I have so many special 2 disc reissues and shit and I have no idea what is on the second disc of any of them
>>
>>60888590
iktf, i still haven't listened to the 2nd disc of Leaves Turn Inside You after hearing the 1st disc like 20 times
>>
>>60886348
i do both
for that pic i don't leave a break though, works better that way
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.