[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Oh, music? Yeah I used to listen to that when I was a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1409639605929.jpg (11 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1409639605929.jpg
11 KB, 230x230
>Oh, music? Yeah I used to listen to that when I was a little kid, but I quickly graduated to more sophisticated artistic mediums, like cinema and literature, more capable of adequately expressing the complexities of the human condition. But yeah, I guess that song about the dead kike in the attic is okay.
>>
File: ok kid.jpg (90 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
90 KB, 900x900
>cinema
>a higher art form than music
>>
>the frogposter thinks she died in the attic
>>
>>60886323
>considers music a high art
>posts some radiohead image
>>
>>60886299
I think it is folly to compare music with other art-forms such as literature and film. Each has specific strengths in its ability to reflect the human spirit. Music often being less verbal and explicit than literature or film does a good role at expressing the artist emotively. Things can be 'said' through the music that cannot be expressed through words. The connection that the audience feels between themselves and the artist in music is much rawer and spiritual than that same connection in other art forms.
>>
>>60886396
>tripfag being a fag
>>
bump dezu you all need to read this
>>
shadow, essence etc.
>>
If cinema is better at expressing the complexities of the human condition than music then why do filmmakers always rely on music to convey the emotion of a scene?
>>
>>60886299
Who are you quoting dumb frogposter
>>
File: cia.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>60886323
>>
>>60886323
Cinema has music in it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.