[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this man being the best QB in the NFL make you feel /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (440 KB, 943x530) Image search: [Google]
image.png
440 KB, 943x530
How does this man being the best QB in the NFL make you feel /sp/?
>>
>>60881407
Like listening to music
>>
Football > American Football
>>
I mean I live in Cincy so I'm pretty stoked about it. You might be in the wrong board though
>>
>>60881407
THat's not Cam Newton or Tom Brady
>>
>>60881452
>>
>>60881452
Daltons stats are better than both of them senpai
>>
>>60881407

3rd best on the AFC North, even injured Flacco is better than >0 playoff wins.
>>
HURRY MAKE THIS MUSIC RELATED

what would p4k give this single?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyAfokKm1Yg
>>
The Saints were so fucking close
>>
>>60881768
>Flacco
You mean the meme QB who hasn't beaten Dalton since 2012? Anybody who would take Flacco and his shit contract over Dalton is a bonafide retard
>>60881800
What do you think Andy Dalton's favorite song is?
>>
>>60881800
9.1/10 Best new fight song
>>
>>60881842

Yeah, is pretty retarded to pick a SB MVP QB with multiple playoffs wins over a QB who plays like shit on primetime and has been outperformed by the Texans replacement QBs in multiple ocassions.
>>
CARSON
PALMER
>>
>>60882027
It is retarded to pick somebody who won a total of three games this year over somebody who has made the playoffs every season, you're right friend :^)
>>
>>60882335

And has an incredible total number of 0(zero) wins in the playoffs with 1 (one) TD and 6 (six) Int.

Flacco made it 6 times out of seven with 10 wins, 25 TD, SB win and SB MVP award.

Anyone with a head over his shoulders knows the afc north goes big ben > flacco > dalton > whoever the browns decide to start.
>>
>>60882476
Think you mean 6 times out of 8 my friend :^) also memeing your way to a title via drawing deep ball PI penalties doesn't count lad
>>
File: monster movie cam.png (916 KB, 560x557) Image search: [Google]
monster movie cam.png
916 KB, 560x557
>>60881732
but cam has more wins m'frienda and a better defense

also pic related to make it about music
Cam - Monster Movie
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.