[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else became a happier person when they stopped listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: howdy m'partner.jpg (210 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
howdy m'partner.jpg
210 KB, 500x667
Who else became a happier person when they stopped listening to /mu/core p4k approved hipster bands and started listening to "normie" music?
>>
what are mucore p4k approves hipster bands
what is normie music
>>
>>60881098
Yes, thats the only 2 alternatives in the world, /mu/core or whats on the radio.
>>
>>60881098
listen to whatever you enjoy bro
>>
i became happier when i stopped listening to mucore and moved onto the most radical underground noise of these times
>>
>>60881137
This too bee honest family.
>>
>>60881110
>what are mucorke p4k approved hipster bands
Swans, MBV, Animal collective
>what is normie music
Sean paul, black eye'd peas, drake
>>
>>60881119
it really seems like it.
>>
>/mu/core
>not normie music

baka

>>60881170
>Sean paul, black eye'd peas,
are you 40 or something
>>
>>60881170
>sean paul
wtf? he was big like 10 years ago
>>
>>60881300
well whats normie music to you
>>
the only thing seperating p4kcore and normiecore is major label $$$ and radio whoring tbqh

its all easy to listen to pop music
>>
>>60881353
well that and normie music is light hearted and p4k music is pretentious and takes itself far too seriously
>>
>>60881335
NMH
Radiohead
NIN
Blur
Oasis
Burial
The Weeknd
Grimes
Adele
Kid Cudi
Anything reviewed by Hackfork or Hacktano
>>
desu I'm not that into /mu/core, but /mu/ made me feel insecure about my shit taste when I first came. Which led me to listen to more music and break down my plebeian barriers. Music has since become a very important part of my life. So yes, I'm happier, I suppose.
>>
File: 1430676144764.jpg (176 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1430676144764.jpg
176 KB, 520x678
>>
File: haruspex.jpg (9 KB, 156x144) Image search: [Google]
haruspex.jpg
9 KB, 156x144
i dont listen to /mu/core or normie music.
i listen to classical, neofolk, darkwave, indie pop and some metal. most of the shit i listen to i have never seen on /mu/.
>>
>>60881273
So what happens if you don't listen to radio music but you've never heard of 4chan.org?
>>
>>60881148
agreed tee bee aych
>>
>>60881525
then what you're listening to will still most likely be /mu/core regardless if you've heard of 4chan or not.
>>
File: natalie portman clapping.jpg (24 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
natalie portman clapping.jpg
24 KB, 500x349
>>60881519
>>
>>60881519
>classical
/classical/
>neofolk
Tallest man on earth, fleet foxes and contemporaries are all /mu/core
>darkwave
All memecore is /mu/core
>indie pop
Sebastian and belle
>metal
/metal/
>>
>>60881638
ahahahahhahaha holy fucking shit is it your literal first day

nice neofolk picks
>>
>>60881098
No, before /mu/ I had no taste in music, I actually didn't even care about music
>>
>>60881726
Enlighten me. Else, nice argument.
>>
>>60881766
>rome
>ordo rosarius equilibrio
>nico
>the moon lay hidden beneath a cloud

the list could go on

TMLHBAC are 10/10 lad you should check them out if you haven't
>>
>before /mu/
>liked everything except country and rap and harsh noise
>after /mu/
>like everything except country and rap
>>
>>60881766
it's just the fact that you have NO idea that the genre he's talking about even exists
>>
>>60881638
i haven't seen Otto Dix, Machines of Loving Grace, Of the Wand and the Moon, Changes, Dvar, VITAS, Backworld, Гpaждaнcкaя Oбopoнa, or other shit i listen to on /mu/ ever

also does anyone recognise if there was another song that sampled this? i feel like there is for some reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXKIysLDGrI&feature=youtu.be&t=177
>>
>>60881862
>neo
new
>folk
folk

Fleet foxes is new folk music, I cant believe people are this retarded.
>>
>>60881948
you must be baiting here
>>
>>60881974
the fact that you had nothing to say other than a meme pretty much proves you're an idiot with no real argument.
>>
>>60881948
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neofolk

it's kind of a dumb name for the genre but oh well
it's at least somewhat folky
>>
I became a happier person when I stopped taking things people say on this board seriously.
>>
>>60882090
you took things people say on here seriously?
lol faggot
>>
>>60882002
don't worry you'll find out soon enough
>>
>>60882090
same, hell I became happier when I stopped taking everything anyone says seriously
>>
I listen to music I like
>>
I became happier when I went three years straight without losing an argument here.
>>
>>60882252
no you didn't
>>
>>60882252
haha who do you think you are, little shit? I've won thousands of arguments on this site, and even more IRL at our local philosophers' club. Just fucking try my mate, I'll WRECK YOUR SHIT.
>>
>>60882370
The trick is to begin arguments you couldn't possibly lose and to avoid real pros like this guy: >>60882402
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.