[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So has Kid Cudi officially gone insane? >Cancels tour >Half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
So has Kid Cudi officially gone insane?

>Cancels tour
>Half his new album is him doing an impression of Beavis and Butthead
>At one point he just starts breathing into the mic for half an hour
>nothing makes sense
>sounds like it was recorded in a closet
>>
why does it go for an album and half wut
>>
*holds up spork*
>>
>>60877648
hour and a half*

Also half of it is Beevis and Butthead talking about how amazing the album is
>>
On my first listen, I'm up to the part where he whispers into the mic "Can anybody, somebody give me candy"
>>
>>60877618
Yes, though I believe that is actually Mike Judge doing the Beavis and Butt-Head skits.

Still a bafflingly bad album.

>mfw when people will start pretending to like this album now that fantano panned it
>>
#cbb #bringreggieback
>>
Is anyone able to get onto Cudi's twitter? I think he's about to neck himself
>>
THE LONELY STONER SEEMS TO FREE HIS MIND AT NIGHT
>>
>people are not aware this is a Zaireeka inspired record and you have to play all songs from this at once
>>
apparently it's getting a cassette release because it's not terrible enough as it is
>>
File: 424px-SHOOP_kit.png (41 KB, 424x599) Image search: [Google]
424px-SHOOP_kit.png
41 KB, 424x599
IMM FIRIN MAH LAZOR
>>
This album will be looked back on as a classic
>>
his website and twitter are down
>>
>>60877777
new meme?
>>
>>60877777
noice get m8
>>
>>60877818
but everything it's trying to do has already done much better and a long time ago
>>
>>60877777
nice quints m8
>>
what's the song where he breathes into the mic
>>
Are you sure you're not describing death grips?
>>
>>60877909
wew lad
>>
>>60877618
> this is what racists actually believe
Beefhreart does it, it's fine, but Cudi? No, he's insane!
>>
>>60877909
No he is not, this is a pretty accurate description of the Kid Cudi album t b h fám.
Also, that album has a magical force that attracts dubs, trips and quints alike.
>>
>>60877909
at first I thought when it was getting described to me that this was Yeezus pt. 2

But no. It's just bad. It's not your average bad either it's shockingly un-ironically bad
>>
>>60877777
Check'd
>>
>mfw people are actually liking this album. Just because it reminds you of your old myspace page back when you 15 and listening to kurt every day doesn't mean its good
>>
Who likes this album unironically?

Yeah it sounds like Nirvana.. but much better because of less angst and Albini. As if Kurt were enlightened.
>>
How to spot a Fantano drone: They hate this album.
>>
>>60877909
DELETE THIS
>>
>>60878033
name a single good aspect. it's literally four notes constantly recycled in different ways while kid moans about sandwhiches and pussy
>>
>>60877777
ya man cassettes are lame

I've got cassettes that will sell for a thousand dollars about ten years from now, scrublord.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedin%27_Bullet_2_Heaven
>>
>>60878063
yeah cool except he's releasing this on cassette because he's b0rN iN th3 wR0nG G3n3r@t1on
>>
kiwi watermelon syrup goes well with this album.
>>
>>60877909
Kek
>>
>>60878062

wow that's a really great review. you should post that to RYM.

also I like pretty much everything about it except the skits. it reminds me of TMR and The Residents.
>>
The only explanation is that Cudi is mentally ill. No sane person would release an album this bad.
>>
>>60877618
Why has nobody shooped Drake onto the cover yet. It's prime meme material.

>WITH MY WOES
>>
dean blunt gone grunge the album
>>
>>60878033
>Fantano is the only critic who dislikes this album
>>
rap game andy kaufman?
>>
>>60878486
Because when Drake says woes he means something completely different
>>
>>60878535
jej
>>
>>60878486
Did you post this yesterday?
Because I had the keks when reading it, this is a memspouting album like no other for sure.
>>
File: 1421196771040.jpg (138 KB, 908x540) Image search: [Google]
1421196771040.jpg
138 KB, 908x540
>>60877777

NICE QUINTS, F-F-F-FAGGOT
>>
I kinda like Fuchsia Butterflies
>>
>>60878610

>being a drone of any critic
>>
>>60877777
Cassettes confirmed gay
>>
People who find this bad obviously haven't listened to Smile From The Streets You Hold.
>>
Literally the most "punk" record of all time.
>>
>>60878720
>disliking an album that critics happen to dislike makes you a drone
>>
>>60878857
they're not comparable, Smile is at least actually experimental
>>
>>60877984
If you think beefheart and cudi are even close to being on the same level you're retarded
>>
>>60878857
Smile has actual creative guitar work and is legitimately experimentatal, while SB2H sounds amateurish recycled grunge demo tapes
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.