[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I GOT BITCHES ASKING ME ABOUT THE CODE FOR THE WI-FIIIIIIIIIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>I GOT BITCHES ASKING ME ABOUT THE CODE FOR THE WI-FIIIIIIIIIII

I don't get what he's bragging about here.
>>
>>60876841
he got bitches
>>
>>60876841
He's the connection.
Women love him for that wireless connection while the haters are trippin' over nothing.
>>
>>60876841
The girls he's banging use the internet to boost their ego in front of Drake. So she shits talks about her "friends" behind their back to make her look good.

They desperate for drizzy dick
>>
>>60876841
he has women that presumably trying to access the wireless internet that he pays for on their phones or other devices

assuming he pays for his internet that means he's paying anywhere from $40-$100 or so that implies to the women that he is fiscally responsible and is able to pay his bills on time. so women being naturally attracted to wealth and status end up flocking to him
>>
>he has females in his crib that needs to save phone data

I think he's just appealing to the casuals on this one
>>
>>60876925
This family
>>
>>60876925
Earlier in the verse, he brags about buying everything from houses to malls. That's cliche, but it makes sense

And then he brags about people asking him for his wi-fi password. That makes less sense.
>>
I MIGHT DECLARE IT A HOLIDAY AS SOON AS BAKA GET BACK ON THE ROAD
>>
>>60876841
he brings bitches back to his crib but then realizes that they're superficial and only care about their social media stuff. meaning he too is a weak human being for letting looks deceive him and that he's desperate to find a woman that understands him without caring about his fame.
he's not bragging, he's exposing himself and showing the reality of his life
>>
How does this limp-wristed half-cast Canadian faggot think anybody takes his boasts seriously.
>>
>>60876841
bitches love drizzy's free data
>>
>>60876988
No.
>>60876961
He's not bragging about people asking for his wifi, he's just setting himself up for a rhyme so he can point out some shit about the type of girls he meets (that they're addicted to social media and pretty desperate for validation).
>>
Why is such misogynistic language embraced by the SJW community who love Drake?
>>
File: autism.png (1 MB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
1 MB, 800x474
>>60878477
>>
I hope tells those bitches that it's labeled on the side of the cable box like everyone else's
>>
he's bragging about all the new bitches he's bringing to his house, drizzy doesn't bring girls back twice, he's always got new bitches that need the wi-fi code.
>>
drake exclusively bangs american girls who love posting memes, and since they're in canada they need the wifi because they don't want international data roaming fees.
>>
>>60876899
Hahahaha holy shit
>>
>>60878764
This tbqhwy f.a.m.
>>
all i know is he got some broke bitches who can't afford a data plan
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.