[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be 85 > be old and week > you can feel your moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: E9OkIcB.png (2 MB, 1279x884) Image search: [Google]
E9OkIcB.png
2 MB, 1279x884
> be 85
> be old and week
> you can feel your moment of death is getting closer
> go outside to your garden
> spring weather - not too hot not too cold, just perfect
> sit under the tree you had planted as a young man
> it has grown enough to provide you plenty of shade in your moment - it's getting closer
> take out your music player

What song would be perfect to listen to as you drifted away from life?
>>
Champagne Supernova
>>
>>60875207
>old and week
>week
the weaknd
>>
Young thug - Pull up on a kid
>>
>>60875207
Aphex Twin - Rhubarb
>>
>>60875207
Sound of silence.
>>
Anal Cunt on shuffle
>>
Mogwai - With Portfolio
>>
>>60875386
Good choice -- do you think this sounds like Rhubarb? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLyVz6QPx_w
>>
The Radio Dept. - Domestic Scene
>>
>>60875207
> take out your music player
NO MUSIC wathsoever; im goin out whipin' my dick n s hit at the hos down 2 the niteclub
fuck ur gay "notes" and "TMEPO SEGNATURES" ahha
>>
>>60875207
Probably tylo be chillin
>>
>>60875471
>>
>>60875443
thanks!
and no, desu I don't... the Yorke song is much more subdued.

the music video makes me want to listen to it while having a cup of tea in the lounge area to a flashy spa.
>>
MOON - Dust
>>
Anywhere I Lay My Head by Tom Waits
>>
Ten years gone. But instead of old and beautiful death it'll be a young and senseless suicide.
>>
Bring me to life
>>
>>60875207

Alt-J - Warm Foothills
>>
What would an approaching moment of dying of old age feel like? How would you know for sure that's what was happening?
>>
Patrick Watson - Lightouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23bifAbWWs
>>
This fo sho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHjKQcjL0sk
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.