[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you needed any more proof that Syd Barrett was the true genius
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
If you needed any more proof that Syd Barrett was the true genius behind Pink Floyd, jsut listen to this bad boy.
>>
File: Rog.jpg (20 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Rog.jpg
20 KB, 460x276
>>60874221
Roger Waters became the creative head of a band that lost their creative and charismatic leader because Barrett was a drug addled loser.

Who was the genius again?

And yeah I'm going to need more proof than 3 albums worth of material and a shitty EP of Demo's.
>>
Wright was the true talent in Pink Floyd. I thought this had already been established?
>>
>>60874292
Have you even heard Wet Dream?

Pink Floyd was the sum of it's parts. None of their solo albums are anywhere near as good as anything they did with Floyd.
>>
>>60874315
>he hasn't heard Syd Barrett's solo albums
>>
>>60874477
Was thinking more of the classic Floyd period.

But you're right. His were probably the best. However Gilmour and Waters both played on and produced those albums.
>>
>>60874477
They suck
>>
>>60874582
pleb detected
>>
>>60874221

Not impressed. Deleted it from my HD. I have 9TB of storage and this was not worthy of 65mb of it.
>>
>>60874221
That album is really far from the sound of Piper. Terrible comparison.
>>
>>60874706
>sydpleb calling someone else pleb
Oh the ironing
>>
>>60875507
who the fuck was comparing it to Piper you retard
>>
File: pink floyd.png (20 KB, 288x285) Image search: [Google]
pink floyd.png
20 KB, 288x285
>>60875518
>>
>>60874221
link?
>>
>>60875530
>b-but muh scroofy 8.5
Literally the only "argument" your kind can manage to conjure up to defend your le wacky acidhead talentless hack's mediocre pop music.
>>
>>60875519
OP when he said that the album proves why Syd was the genius behind the band. Piper does prove it to an extent but this album is just ok blues rock and has absolutely no say in the matter at hand.
>retard
good job
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.