[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone got a screenshot of the post saying all the songs she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
anyone got a screenshot of the post saying all the songs she wasnt actually on?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Castles_(2008_album)#Track_listing
>>
File: Capture.png (17 KB, 560x413) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17 KB, 560x413
>>60872057
She was also not in these and a a couple of the ones on (III)

And even when she did vocals they were really chopped up, pitch corrected and blurred out with reverb

Violent Youth for example is Ethan's voice pitched up
>>
>>60872100
thank you. any from their first album or no? I tried to find an article about it but every article was trying to make it seem like she wasnt in the wrong and actually did do all the vocals
>>
File: Capture.png (26 KB, 868x459) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26 KB, 868x459
>>60872115
As you can see she is only credited on some on less than half the songs on the first album
>>
>>60872131
this is exactly what i wanted, thanks a ton anon. will save these and try to figure out which ones she was and wasnt on on III
>>
>>60872185
I think she was in all of the ones in (III), except Violent Youth

But as you can see in this video she didn't even sing live, you can see Ethan singing into the vocoder while Alice lip synchs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bWjr1MTJM
>>
>>60871976
>>60872057
>>60872100
>>60872131
>>60872221
jesus christ what a literal talentless hack
>>
>>60872226
I think she's pretty talented if you know what I mean
>>
isn't it a little early for the misogyny?
stupid bois
>>
>>60872221
ah, thank you. but jesus christ that video is just awful. even though most crystal castles fans only ever focused on how much they liked alice glass, ive always thought they both contributed equally but now im glad alice fans have been officially BTFO
>>
>>60872263
>but now im glad alice fans have been officially BTFO
except alice fans still ignore all of this, even by choice

and eh, even though she contributed little to nothing musically i still like her as a frontman

this is probably her most authentic cc track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uJ_gdEdMp8

i also like her vocals in pap smear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGsdg2YYTCY
>>
>>60872294
do you know what that means?
>>
>>60872226
Well not exactly. I think the songs that are credited to her are actually the best crystal castles songs. Im not sure what kind of contribution the credit stands for in those wiki screenshots. But there is a strong coralation between good crystal castles songs and alice glass being credited for them.
>>
>>60872309
Hello, Alice!
>>
>>60872290
>this is probably her most authentic cc track
Agreed. My favorite CC songs are the ones where she's screaming her lungs out to a twisted and distorted beat like that one and Doe Deer. I really wished they followed that style more, but what can we do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.