[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/blackmetal/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 320x350
Give me a reason why you should perceive varg as a god.

>protip- you can't
>>
varg is always right

/pol/ is always right

vikings are cool

black lives don't matter
>>
He's White.
>>
>>60871526
>dur her evolution doesn't real
>biology is a jewish conspiracy

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/the_lords_of_lies13.shtml
>>
can't i love a couple of burzum albums without agreeing with any of his nationalist purity bullshit?
he seems like a really smart guy, just kind of a delusional asshole on a deep level. thankfully he's non violent about it.
>>
>>60872152
most burzum fans are liberal hipsters, so yeah
>>
>>60872152
Of course you can, if you listen to and see value in his music but don't agree with him then that proves it. You'd have to be very insecure in your beliefs and opinions to need all music you enjoy to ideologically align with your worldview.
>>
"...human beings are individuals, and each and everyone of us is special and unique."
I was actually surprised by this quote by Varg. I thought he was suppose to be racist? This doesn't sound like something a racist would say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_fJxy3al3c
>>
>>60872152
>he seems like a really smart guy, just kind of a delusional asshole on a deep level. thankfully he's non violent about it.
at last the correct opinion.
>>
>>60872230
he's not racist, he's ultra nationalist and wants black people to stay in africa, is against white colonisation, etc.
>>
File: akXjWOC.jpg (178 KB, 481x700) Image search: [Google]
akXjWOC.jpg
178 KB, 481x700
>>60871526
LMAO REPOSTED THIS TO REDDIT METALMEMES !!!!
>>
>>60872236
Varg is pretty damn interesting. I need to read more into him beyond just his metal days.
>>
File: 1449011429828.jpg (86 KB, 596x648) Image search: [Google]
1449011429828.jpg
86 KB, 596x648
>>60872230
dudes all over the place. He self-proclaimed as racist and is now throughing it around as an insult.
>>
>>60872271
yeah, to be honest, given Varg's reputation, I'd never thought he'd say something like that, and especially this. He doesn't seem so bad after all.
>>
File: Untitled1.jpg (18 KB, 793x93) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.jpg
18 KB, 793x93
>>60872323
oops, forgot image
>>
>>60872236
>He's not racist...he just wants black people to stay in Africa

just beautiful anon, my sides.
>>
>>60872336
do you know what racism is?
>>
>>60872336
thats nationalist not racist.
>>
>>60872398
>>60872614
>all black people are african

fucking idiots.
>>
>>60872638
>the english colonists are africans

Lmao
>>
>>60871526
Hes cool and dark to be honest.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.